Chastity Cage is almost a source of Pride

Speaking of myself and how I feel about wearing a cage , or at least how I want to feel ( wife made me get rid of it ).
I bought a cage , I should have measured it up front before I bought it but didn't.

Now being on the small size 5.5 hard , I don't have much to be proud of especially with cock size , and for me now that I'm older, I'm ok with that.
Younger was different but now I'm like ,,whatever.

So my new cage came in and I was excited to wear it,
After about 30 minutes I figured how to get it on and I was looking good , I really liked it , was a Terrance model and was sleek and sexy not garbage .

I was having a hard time with the ring size as it was too tight but I pushed on wearing it, only to find it started really hurting and my balls were turning blue , dark blue so I knew I had to get it off .

I returned later on a few more times as I really wanted this .
And again it began to hurt , so I was looking for the size up ring , when wife came home and seen me in it , well long story short, it didn't go over well with her.

I told her I'm on the small size and don't have much to offer and wanted this to maybe see if I could gain a new prospective or possibly pride well that didn't work out either.

I wound up getting rid of it to keep the peace, but I do very much miss it, if it was the proper size I would have argued my point better, but felt it was hurting me anyway so I felt it was easy to just throw it away.

Now asking others ,,, if you are on the smaller size does wearing a cage make you feel any better, ? Like does it give you a perception of pride ?

For me it did , and the cage I got was a very tiny one the only my head fit in it so it kept my guy completely squished not even able to show and stiffness at all .

I felt a sense of pride that I had a small penis like I never felt that way before and I wanted that , like the complete opposite of her boyfriend, has a large penis 8 inches on him and he would Never even be able to fit in my tiny cage even if he had the correct size ring for his size cock ,
Like " something " only I am able to do that he can Not do , like I can't hit her deep spots with my size but he can , well he can't fit in my cage but I can type of pride feeling like he gets when she says he hits deep

Has anyone else felt this way before or with anything else you can do that maybe her larger boyfriend can't do, type of feelings

Either way I need another cage

I don’t know if I have pride, but when it is off, I don’t feel right. I feel incomplete and constantly think about getting it back on.

My wife bought my first cage. She pulled it out on a Valentine’s Day and told me I could watch her that night but I had to wearing the cage. After it was on, she told me my cock looked better in the cage. After the get used to it phase, I am caged now.

I don’t know if I have pride, but when it is off, I don’t feel right. I feel incomplete and constantly think about getting it back on.

My wife bought my first cage. She pulled it out on a Valentine’s Day and told me I could watch her that night but I had to wearing the cage. After it was on, she told me my cock looked better in the cage. After the get used to it phase, I am caged now.
I agree it’s not so much pride as don’t feel right almost like your missing part of yourself. Ex bought mine the day she told me she was going to cuck me wasn’t long until I was in it permanently that was about 12 years ago.

I do feel something that I believe is pride in being a cuckold and my cage symbolises that. I certainly am proud of my wife and her sexuality and also feel my cuckolding has been a tremendously positive thing in our lives.
My wife cages me a day or two before her hotwife dates . So im.mostly caged from.thirsday thru sunday.. I get released inist cases on sunday night to.reclaim her ..if Monday is a holiday then.im.caged till.Monday night Im.told temp chasity that my cock.is garder and i cum.harder and alot more somthe frustration of being caged can be a positive

Speaking of myself and how I feel about wearing a cage , or at least how I want to feel ( wife made me get rid of it ).
I bought a cage , I should have measured it up front before I bought it but didn't.

Now being on the small size 5.5 hard , I don't have much to be proud of especially with cock size , and for me now that I'm older, I'm ok with that.
Younger was different but now I'm like ,,whatever.

So my new cage came in and I was excited to wear it,
After about 30 minutes I figured how to get it on and I was looking good , I really liked it , was a Terrance model and was sleek and sexy not garbage .

I was having a hard time with the ring size as it was too tight but I pushed on wearing it, only to find it started really hurting and my balls were turning blue , dark blue so I knew I had to get it off .

I returned later on a few more times as I really wanted this .
And again it began to hurt , so I was looking for the size up ring , when wife came home and seen me in it , well long story short, it didn't go over well with her.

I told her I'm on the small size and don't have much to offer and wanted this to maybe see if I could gain a new prospective or possibly pride well that didn't work out either.

I wound up getting rid of it to keep the peace, but I do very much miss it, if it was the proper size I would have argued my point better, but felt it was hurting me anyway so I felt it was easy to just throw it away.

Now asking others ,,, if you are on the smaller size does wearing a cage make you feel any better, ? Like does it give you a perception of pride ?

For me it did , and the cage I got was a very tiny one the only my head fit in it so it kept my guy completely squished not even able to show and stiffness at all .

I felt a sense of pride that I had a small penis like I never felt that way before and I wanted that , like the complete opposite of her boyfriend, has a large penis 8 inches on him and he would Never even be able to fit in my tiny cage even if he had the correct size ring for his size cock ,
Like " something " only I am able to do that he can Not do , like I can't hit her deep spots with my size but he can , well he can't fit in my cage but I can type of pride feeling like he gets when she says he hits deep

Has anyone else felt this way before or with anything else you can do that maybe her larger boyfriend can't do, type of feelings

Either way I need another cage
5.5” is average length, not small at all. But 8 is enormous, an uncommon endowment for sure.

My interpretation to what you are saying is it's better to have a cage on so people cant tell exactly how small you are? Somehow the bulk of the cage adds size and that gives you pride? To me being put in a cage by my wife is a source of shame not pride. It says first of all that I'm not man enough to please her in bed so she decides to lock my useless thing up. When people see that, or me just knowing im in a cage I feel embarassed. I've been taken out to clothing optional beaches in my cage and been laughed at and ridiculed. I was red faced and humiliated the whole time. Of course the same thing has happened without the cage when I showed my 3incher. In my case my wife loves to humiliate me and so I enjoy it also.So I guess you could say that shame for me is pride. I'm proud of my 3 inch penis and having to wear a cage. I love humiliation and I'm happy I'm so small is that pride?

Which one of your threads did you get the biggest thrill/fun from? Do you think you'll move on to a different forum now, or get a new account here or something? Was admitting you were a fake your way of calling out the other liars and fake posters here? You could have just disappeared if you wanted to.

Which one of your threads did you get the biggest thrill/fun from? Do you think you'll move on to a different forum now, or get a new account here or something? Was admitting you were a fake your way of calling out the other liars and fake posters here? You could have just disappeared if you wanted to.
Im. Not a fake everything i say is true or thecway i feel.but im.totally truthful

Im. Not a fake everything i say is true or thecway i feel.but im.totally truthful
I didn’t mean you! I was responding to maybeinterested in this thread. He admitted that all his posts were fake and I wanted to see if he would respond. When I said “other fakes” I certainly wasn’t referring to you or anyone specifically.

Being a bull, I read this thread with interest. In my experience, once a cuck gets accustomed to his cage, he feels better with it in place. One cuck told me it was like a security blanket.
There’s some element of me being in the comfort zone with it now, but I wouldn’t say it took much getting used to either. I did have to go through a period of wondering what it would feel like and trying DIY types of things to simulate the experience before I finally gave myself permission to acquire a real cage. I think that’s a very common phase, and it’s more the recognition and self-acceptance part, the mental and emotional coming-to-grips with these feelings that, unfortunately, run
counter to so much of our rigid social conditioning. I do think that can take a while for a lot of us. It certainly did for me.
9D37562D-BE37-4CFA-94D8-9124A042CEFF.jpeg
4B74941D-BEFF-4F44-9A8E-7AC6C5C90ED7.gif
But there was such a resounding feeling of affirmation from the very first moment I actually put on a cock cage. I’m talking one of those cosmic tumblers aligning, FUCK, YEAH!!! moments. I think that’s something a LOT of us share as well. Sort of like, whyTF did I ever hesitate and resist, wait so long to do this??5740F763-9A51-4145-BA24-28C5D677CBC8.jpeg
So if there is one critical piece of advice I could offer to other guys who will grapple with this, it’s to simply trust yourself and your feelings! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you…or those feelings. Be your true self. It’s just so silly and pointless to fight instinct. And it’s ironic and complex and beautiful and completely incongruous —and I’ve discussed this with other guys too—that caging your dick and balls, especially for us smaller dicked guys, really can feel like a kind of freedom.C5649DDF-36B9-4CC6-ADAA-3BA3692CC279.jpeg
Another important thing, just as critical, is to share your feelings with your partner. Trust her too. There is nothing quite like having her see you in it the first time. I lost my virginity to my wife and the feelings and emotions as she slipped my briefs down to see me caged were of a similar intensity. 2ABF4006-257D-44F2-AC73-B1CA635E1E18.jpeg

Last edited:
There’s absolutely a comfort zone quality to it now for me, but I wouldn’t say it took a lot of getting used to either. I did have to kind of give myself permission to get a cage in the first place, but that was more the recognition and self-acceptance part, the mental and emotional coming-to-grips with this feeling that runs counter to so much of our silly social conditioning. I do think that can take a while for a lot of men.

But there was such a resounding feeling of affirmation from the very first moment I actually put on a cock cage. I’m talking one of life’s big FUCK, YEAH!!! moments. I think that’s something a LOT of us share, too. Sort of like, whyTF did I ever hesitate and resist, and wait so long to try this?? It was just so stupid to fight what I was feeling. And it’s ironic, but caging really did feel like freedom. And it’s only gotten better…
Your last paragraph nails it for me. It’s freedom and a whole lot of liberation! My wife and I both love the true acceptance I have and the control she has. Those lazy, selfish jerking off days are over!

Reactions: Subthoughts
I really enjoy the feeling of being confined, and my balls rubbing against my legs and pants when I walk...
when I go out, I use the sounding pin to attach to the cage...
works like a charm...

Attachments

• Cock Cage Chastity IMG_3276.JPG
    Cock Cage Chastity IMG_3276.JPG
    673.6 KB · Views: 10
I ask to be cage at first wife didn`t want to at first but she has seen how it controls my urge to jerk off had makes me behave like a good boy.

Any woman who wishes to controll her mans misbehavior will find that putting him in chastity will be quite effective.
You are so true When my Hotwife girs out to fuck.and im.caged she verbally and visually torments me so.i do everything i csn to.get to.reclaim.her when she gets home in a day or two