Nudist resort in chastity

We’re thinking of going to a nudist resort in Mexico this summer. Do people feel it would be acceptable if I did so wearing the chastity cage? Has anyone encountered locked up husbands at such resorts?
Thanks for your thoughts

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpeg
    IMG_0528.jpeg
    535.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Wow
Reactions: coastalkid
We have seen quite a few wearing it in Cap d'Agde, some on beaches in Spain, Croatia and France. Wife wants me to wear it next time we are on public nude beach in Croatia for the first time. I find it very erotic to show my commitment to the lifestyle.

To be honest, I don't think it is a good idea. A lot of nudists are hard-core and to them it is a way of life rather than an opportunity for humiliation. Don't get me wrong when I went onto a nudist beach for the first time with my exwife we were into swinging and she was into exhibitionism, but being nude in public was a great buzz for us. We were in Majorca so being nude was not a big thing for the natives, but for us it was a bit of excitement. We got talking to lots of different people, I suppose they could tell we were newbies, probly down to my raging hard on and her bullet like nipples. We went there for the next few days and it got easier and easier. We had a few encounters in and amongst the rocks, but mostly just laid there chatting to the other beach goers. As for cages, I have yet to see any. Maybe if you got used to the people around you they would get used to the idea if you asked around.
The first photo is on our way to the nudist beach with a couple we met on the plane. The rest are from various nudist areas we visited, some designated some not

Attachments

• File 00689 (1) (2).jpg
    File 00689 (1) (2).jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 42
  • File 00682 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    File 00682 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 34
  • File 00687 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00687 (1) (1).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 32
  • File 00444.jpg
    File 00444.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
We’re thinking of going to a nudist resort in Mexico this summer. Do people feel it would be acceptable if I did so wearing the chastity cage? Has anyone encountered locked up husbands at such resorts?
Thanks for your thoughts
Cannot speak for all resorts but if they are not adult 21 plus with at least somewhat of a swinger ride than most likely it will not be allowed has to Resorts that I have been due the only body jewelry allowed was here and face piercings nipple piercings and belly button piercings and the nipple piercings had to be non-sexual nature they're wording on the pamphlet

Reactions: cuck4life