Chastity underwear

Annahub

Couple
So what's the thinking on underwear choice while in chastity?

I know a lot of us are put in our place by being put in panties, but I find to accommodate the cage you need to go a size up and then the feminine cut often doesn't give you any support. I do love the feel of flimsy panties but they don't do much to hold junk in its place...

Regular briefs work well but again it seems you need a size up, especially for those of us on the small side. My wife's been using the cage as an excuse to make me wear little boy-style plain briefs which is fun in its own way.

What's everyone wearing?

I do love the feel of silky panties, and for a while I regularly wore my wife's wedding panties, they were silver, silk, and even the ruffles were all silk- and it wasn't thin as most, it offered more support than most silk or satin panties. I loved the feel of them but so did she, and she wore them often as well. They got worn out pretty quick lol. Haven't had a pair like that since.

I used to see advertising for a brand of mens panties hilariously called "manties", they were a bit pricey I recall.

I know a lot of us are put in our place by being put in panties, but I find to accommodate the cage you need to go a size up and then the feminine cut often doesn't give you any support. I do love the feel of flimsy panties but they don't do much to hold junk in its place...

Regular briefs work well but again it seems you need a size up, especially for those of us on the small side. My wife's been using the cage as an excuse to make me wear little boy-style plain briefs which is fun in its own way.

What's everyone wearing?
In my case its not about support or holding up my junk. My wife likes to put me in the smallest cage possible (which is very small) and then tuck me. She has very tight fitting panties usually rubber panties and my cage with it's tiny prisoner inside gets forced down between my legs and pulled towards the back. My balls are usually pushed up inside and the tight rubber panties stretch and constantly press everything in and pull to the back. It's kind of the same way a humbler works by concealing everything underneath. When done there is no sign of any male genitalia. Everything is tight and neat, and when I wear womens jeans or tight leggings I look just like a girl down there.

I am allocated normal womens knickers daily bought from the likes of Sainsburies or Marks and Spencers, as long as the front is a reasonable size ive never had a problem, if there is too much movement i just wear a size smaller to hold my cage in position. UK 10/12 are best for me.

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
Look at a brand called David Archery on Amazon. They have the pouch you need. They are not girly but the bamboo cloth ones are very soft
Me, I don't need a pouch I have barely anything down there. My wife in an effort to feminize me makes me tuck so I look like a girl. I used to wear guys jeans which all are cut to accommodate a guys junk. When I would put them on there would be a big hollow space there. It felt wierd so I started wearing womens jeans and slacks. They fit and suited me much better and I like all the sassy styles and prints.

What's everyone wearing?
My wife has taken all my male unwear away. All I have are panties. The upside is the panties hold the chastity in place .

Reactions: allencasey