Some thoughts on chastity

Droopy is so rigbt some giys are locked up for extended periods of time some tome 365. My wife has bedn a hotwife fir 5 years I'M always locked up.iin a CB6000 everytime she goes out to fuck from.a Thursday night / friday morning tbru sundY nught / Monday am. She loves to verbally or visually torment before she goes out..Here is an EXAMPLE She calls down from.upstairs and sYs make me a drink.ill.be down shortly
When she comes down atairs she sits across from.me.i see she has notbi g on or a skimpy G string and spreads her legs so i can see. She ask do yku like what you see?. Then i get asked i bet you would like to touch or play with and penetrate me? Well.i wouldime that but I see you have a problem YOUR WIFE LOCKED YOU UP. SO I HAVE NO CHOICE I NEED TO GET FUCKED SO I QUESS I WILL Have to go out and fine a stud to fuck me. MAY BE When i get back we can get rhatvthing off ot you and then you can.plese..me It can be very frustrating as well.as rewarding it all.depends how much control she wants atca certain time