chastity belt wearing.

My wife is thinking of taking me out of my male chastity cage and instead fitting me with a womans chastity belt. She thinks it will be even more humiliating for me to wear a device designed for a female since she always calls it my sissy clit anyway. I'm certainly small enough to be able to wear one. And an added bonus is that a lot of them come with a built in butt plug. Sounds perfect for a sissy bitch like me. Has anyone here ever tried one on??
Very hot, I love the way you guys think.

I've had permanent hair removal of my chest, legs, butt and genital area.
Droppy did tge hair removal.hurt? I hsve heatd some hotwifes.tgat put thefr husbands in. Chasity want them.hairless. My hotwife kefps me trimmed so the hair doesnt catch on my cage ..Did she make you hairless to show you that shes in.charge..With all.respect i see some.times you list yourself 1 or 2 is that something she requires of you have a good night

Reactions: nicebiguy
Droppy did tge hair removal.hurt? I hsve heatd some hotwifes.tgat put thefr husbands in. Chasity want them.hairless. My hotwife kefps me trimmed so the hair doesnt catch on my cage ..Did she make you hairless to show you that shes in.charge..With all.respect i see some.times you list yourself 1 or 2 is that something she requires of you have a good night
Droopy 1 and 2 is because when I cleaned my files sometime back it deleted my registration. Because of this I couldnt reregister as my origional name Droopy and had to change it using numbers with the name. So some of my old posts still show my old username. The hair removal did hurt depending on area of my body. The legs and chest weren't too bad but understandably the balls were painful and also the face. My wife often punishes me anyway with different techniques as part of our lifestyle so she found this to be amusing. Typical of her. It took a lot of sessions and a long time. Yes my wife wanted to feminize me and this was one way to do it. She told me that only men should have hair and sissys should be smooth.

I used Veet hair removal cream, left me smooth as a babys ass. Cut all the hair off with scissors or clipper, smear Veet on,wait 15minutes, remove hair with a dry rag. Wash thoroughly.

Reactions: CONST65
I used Veet hair removal cream, left me smooth as a babys ass. Cut all the hair off with scissors or clipper, smear Veet on,wait 15minutes, remove hair with a dry rag. Wash thoroughly.
It feels good to be nice and smooth. Nylons and pantyhose feel better without that ugly itchy leg hair.

Reactions: nicebiguy