chastity belt wearing.

My wife is thinking of taking me out of my male chastity cage and instead fitting me with a womans chastity belt. She thinks it will be even more humiliating for me to wear a device designed for a female since she always calls it my sissy clit anyway. I'm certainly small enough to be able to wear one. And an added bonus is that a lot of them come with a built in butt plug. Sounds perfect for a sissy bitch like me. Has anyone here ever tried one on??

My wife is thinking of taking me out of my male chastity cage and instead fitting me with a womans chastity belt. She thinks it will be even more humiliating for me to wear a device designed for a female since she always calls it my sissy clit anyway. I'm certainly small enough to be able to wear one. And an added bonus is that a lot of them come with a built in butt plug. Sounds perfect for a sissy bitch like me. Has anyone here ever tried one on??
I have bever worn a womans CHASITY BELT BUT MY WIFE HAS CAGED ME with my CB 6000 ALONG WITH POINTS OF INTRIQUE I SIDE AS WELL.AS PUTTING A BUTT PLUG in me along with a tight pair of panties so that my BUTT PLUG IS KEPT IN PLACE

I like wearing my plugs when I'm up and about. Wife likes to take me out this way and walk around the stores. I have rubber panties that have a built in butt plug that is designed to move in and out when I walk. It causes me to swivel my hips like a woman when I walk. Also have vibrating plugs.

I like wearing my plugs when I'm up and about. Wife likes to take me out this way and walk around the stores. I have rubber panties that have a built in butt plug that is designed to move in and out when I walk. It causes me to swivel my hips like a woman when I walk. Also have vibrating plugs.
My hotwife has been putting me in.my Cb 6000 when she goes out she just found and electric addtion that can be added to the cb 6000 it can be set from.mold to.intense including random shocks. Plus varing intensity and length of shick.when she wants to.really wsntd to.push the situation. She loves to go.out for dinners and drinks and she will.zap me the problem.is when im eating or drinking i get zapped and more that oncr ive spilt a drink.or a mouthfull of food.. i ask her why she said just wanted to.mske sure you know whos in charge when we go.out

My hotwife has been putting me in.my Cb 6000 when she goes out she just found and electric addtion that can be added to the cb 6000 it can be set from.mold to.intense including random shocks. Plus varing intensity and length of shick.when she wants to.really wsntd to.push the situation. She loves to go.out for dinners and drinks and she will.zap me the problem.is when im eating or drinking i get zapped and more that oncr ive spilt a drink.or a mouthfull of food.. i ask her why she said just wanted to.mske sure you know whos in charge when we go.out
You might also have to explain to people why you suddenly jerk wildly. If she gives you an order,you better obey. Do any of her girlfriends know?

You might also have to explain to people why you suddenly jerk wildly. If she gives you an order,you better obey. Do any of her girlfriends know?
True but she tells me at times.it not wheteri behave or not it's to letme k iw as she has told me yrars ago your cock belongsto me just because its on your body IT BELONGS TO ME she told.me that for decades well.before she was a hotwife the cage stated when she vecame a hitwife 5 years ago the electrified onlky a little ove 2 years ago

True but she tells me at times.it not wheteri behave or not it's to letme k iw as she has told me yrars ago your cock belongsto me just because its on your body IT BELONGS TO ME she told.me that for decades well.before she was a hotwife the cage stated when she vecame a hitwife 5 years ago the electrified onlky a little ove 2 years ago
She sounds like a controll freak like my wife. My wife punishes me if I misbehave or disobey her but sometimes she will punish me just because she likes to. It amuses her and she also loves to humiliate me in front of others,especially her girlfriends.

She sounds like a controll freak like my wife. My wife punishes me if I misbehave or disobey her but sometimes she will punish me just because she likes to. It amuses her and she also loves to humiliate me in front of others,especially her girlfriends.
My hotwife mostly doex that when she goes out on Hotwife date usually Thursday nite fridY morning thru sunday night she does the hotwife thing on tbe weekends she typical corp.wife duriung the week.her plY fuck times is the weekend she diesnt play all.weekends sometimes i know ahead of time sometimes not eing caged doesnt mean tbat she going to get fucked that weekend but im.usually licked every weekend

Reactions: BlkStingray
My hotwife mostly doex that when she goes out on Hotwife date usually Thursday nite fridY morning thru sunday night she does the hotwife thing on tbe weekends she typical corp.wife duriung the week.her plY fuck times is the weekend she diesnt play all.weekends sometimes i know ahead of time sometimes not eing caged doesnt mean tbat she going to get fucked that weekend but im.usually licked every weekend
She stays away overnight, leaving you alone? Doesn't want you to have sex or jerk off while she is gone?

Well.i cant im a cb 6000 i do know in.mosr cases if she is going to.be gone overnight there is a few times she will.call.me about 11/12 thats shes staying over
Update
It can bevery frustrating at tines but the recla can be pretty intense Most people know sexis mental as well.as phy so.when she comes home and i get to reclaim her its like ill show you You went out to fuck so take thjs so recl can get pretty intense i tell.her you are yski g this sore or other wise you go.our to.fuck.other men now in.not caged and im.going to give you a very intense fucking "PAY BACK TIME' BOB
Well.i cant im a cb 6000 i do know in.mosr cases if she is going to.be gone overnight there is a few times she will.call.me about 11/12 thats shes staying over
She stays away overnight, leaving you alone? Doesn't want you to have sex or jerk off while she is gone?
Droopy
You and I have had a lot of correspondence about my wife and chasity From ykur stories you have bedn involved in the lifestyle alot longer thzn er hs e we hzve een in tbe lifsstyle for about 5 years. I would like to.asj you a question. You can message me instead if you want

My hotwife has recently had her first blackening. Even thou he tattoos line Qs etc are temp.she briefly mention a temp.black cock.only tattoos. What do.you think i ha e alot of other question but i would like to hear your views before i tell. You everything. BOB

Update
It can bevery frustrating at tines but the recla can be pretty intense Most people know sexis mental as well.as phy so.when she comes home and i get to reclaim her its like ill show you You went out to fuck so take thjs so recl can get pretty intense i tell.her you are yski g this sore or other wise you go.our to.fuck.other men now in.not caged and im.going to give you a very intense fucking "PAY BACK TIME' BOB

Droopy
You and I have had a lot of correspondence about my wife and chasity From ykur stories you have bedn involved in the lifestyle alot longer thzn er hs e we hzve een in tbe lifsstyle for about 5 years. I would like to.asj you a question. You can message me instead if you want

My hotwife has recently had her first blackening. Even thou he tattoos line Qs etc are temp.she briefly mention a temp.black cock.only tattoos. What do.you think i ha e alot of other question but i would like to hear your views before i tell. You everything. BOB
How does it effect your reclaim. Does she still let you have her or does she really mean black cock only and exclude you.

How does it effect your reclaim. Does she still let you have her or does she really mean black cock only and exclude you.
Wexare taking about that she says she wants to be black cock only for the weekend and a day or two before and after she is sayimg that i woukd have to wait to reclaim her she alsontaked that if i wanted to reclaim her the same day like i do with her oyhet giys i woukd have to war a black cindon and latex gloves so i couldnt totally tiych her cunt or boons what are your tboughts about it

Wexare taking about that she says she wants to be black cock only for the weekend and a day or two before and after she is sayimg that i woukd have to wait to reclaim her she alsontaked that if i wanted to reclaim her the same day like i do with her oyhet giys i woukd have to war a black cindon and latex gloves so i couldnt totally tiych her cunt or boons what are your tboughts about it
Sounds like she wants to turn up the kinky dial. If it gets you hot and she suggested it then go for it. My wife once went out with an Itialian guy who looked like Sylvester Stallone. She liked to fantasize that he was Rambo.

Sounds like she wants to turn up the kinky dial. If it gets you hot and she suggested it then go for it. My wife once went out with an Itialian guy who looked like Sylvester Stallone. She liked to fantasize that he was Rambo.
So do you think.i should submit to the condom.and reclaim her and not wait so.i can cum.in her and not wait
to reclaim her.