chastity belt wearing.

We are not very manly anyway so
We're not manly. My wife constantly reminds me of this and loves to humiliate me in front of others. This is why she cuckolds me because she needs a real man to take care of her womanly needs.In her eyes, I'm just a pathetic looser with an under developed penis. My only function is to provide her with amusement by being shamed and humiliated by her and her friends.

Yes pretty much how did you know that????
It started right arpound there.
I know that most dominant women like to have the rules set before committing to a lifelong relationship. Durring our pre marriage courtship as far back as high school my girlfriend (future wife) always made the decisions. When she discovered how small and ineffectual I was in bed she told me she was going to fuck other guys. If I still wanted to be her bf I had to accept it. After that everything went her way and I had no say in anything. Right before we got married she sat me down and explained that she was going to be in charge of the marriage and make all the rules. I would have no say and would obey her even if it was embarassing for me or diminished my manhood. As it turns out I became very submissive and learned to enjoy her strict regime over me so now I live as her houseboy in chastity and obedient to her.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I have to wear my diaper for as long as she wants me to. Sometimes for as long as 24 hrs straight without a change.
You have quite a very interesting lifestyle i couldn't do as extreme .Im am. put i. Chasity when my wife goes out to play. I also have to help her dress buy her outfits and play time.
as w.as makimg hotel reservations dinners and pay for them ..It can be frustrating and Rewarding as well. Bob

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
You have quite a very interesting lifestyle i couldn't do as extreme .Im am. put i. Chasity when my wife goes out to play. I also have to help her dress buy her outfits and play time.
as w.as makimg hotel reservations dinners and pay for them ..It can be frustrating and Rewarding as well. Bob
I guess it's because I grew up this way. I was a bedwetter well into my teen years. My wife Shannon who was then only my next door neighbor helped my mother with housework as a 15 yo girl. She liked to tease me and always thought of me as a sissy.So when she discovered that I was a bedwetter she convinced my mother to put me back into diapers. Shannon thought that was very amusing and blackmailed me into doing all the chores that my mother paid her to do.She got paid $1.00 per wash load of laundry but made me do them. She said if I refused and she had to do the laundry she would hang my diapers and plastic pants out on the closeline where all my friends could see them instead of drying them inside the house. So I got used to this humiliation and started to enjoy it when she teased me. In time my diaper wearing became a fetish and Shannon made me wear diapers durring the daytime as well. We became boyfriend and girlfriend but she said she was going to go out with other guys and I had to do what she told me to do. If I didn't obey her she would tell everyone I liked to wear diapers. So she became my dominant girlfriend but I liked how she had controll over me. later on when we got married it was a continuation of that.

Reactions: hardforthiccs
Have you ever used any of the cuck diaper tapes from Et

Have you ever used any of the cuck diaper tapes from Et

Have you ever used any of the cuck diaper tapes from Etsy?
One of her friends gave me some for my birthday once. Mostly they like to write there own messages with sharpies or lipstick. One of the girls is a pretty good artist and likes to draw pictures on my diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: gregnginger