chastity belt wearing.

she ordered a hollow butt plug and put it in me as soon as it was delivered -
you wants to 'experiment' because she says that I'm her property and need to only obey her wishes -

Attachments

• Hollow Butt Plug IMG_3322.JPG
    Hollow Butt Plug IMG_3322.JPG
    652.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Backwoodsman179
she ordered a hollow butt plug and put it in me as soon as it was delivered -
you wants to 'experiment' because she says that I'm her property and need to only obey her wishes -
I've been put in them before. They made me incontinent and I had to wear a diaper while using one. My wife and her friends thought it was hilarious.That is now one of my punishments she has on her list.

I've been put in them before. They made me incontinent and I had to wear a diaper while using one. My wife and her friends thought it was hilarious.That is now one of my punishments she has on her list.
Didn't know about the diaper requirement but from a bull's perspective that sounds like a very interesting situation to be used as a punishment might have to dress you up in sissy clothes with the diaper and then send you up for beer and take out

Reactions: nicebiguy
Didn't know about the diaper requirement but from a bull's perspective that sounds like a very interesting situation to be used as a punishment might have to dress you up in sissy clothes with the diaper and then send you up for beer and take out
That's pretty close to the situation I'm in. It's so humiliating wearing diapers but my wife tells me it's to remind me of what a bitch looser I am.