Chastity Cage is almost a source of Pride

You are so true When my Hotwife girs out to fuck.and im.caged she verbally and visually torments me so.i do everything i csn to.get to.reclaim.her when she gets home in a day or two
It is so hot when they use both visual and verbal to tease us. I love when my wife walks by in a sexy outfit and tells me it's all for her lover and nothing for me.Then she embraces and kisses him passionately in front of me.

I am not sure a cage is an indicator that youve a small dick, i have several metal and plastic devices but not a small dick.

I enjoy cramming my dick into one, lubricating around it and have done for many years. She allocates which one i will wear for a week or so only removing with her permission and key then after a shower i replace it if she hasnt asked for another one to be fitted. I wear one virtually permanently and know it shows i am no longer viewed by her as her lover but considered to be her loving cuck husband.

She wears her keys daily and if she doesnt allocate me one after a shower i feel naked so wear one anyway.

I like all of the ones i have, plastic with a small tube and the same but with a larger tube and simularly metal ones. One of my favourites is a small metal knub with i have to force my dick into as the head is only about an inch, the problem with this is i cannot ******** wearing it so i retain the key.

I also wear female tight jeans 99% of the time and dependant on the jeans sometimes have quite a bulge especially with a larger tube, wearing the 1 inch knub in tight jeans i have absolutely no bulge especially if worn with tight panties and that looks nice as my jeans arent designed to accomodate a dick anyway.

I wouldnt say this is a source of pride, to us its just kinky.

I am not sure a cage is an indicator that youve a small dick, i have several metal and plastic devices but not a small dick.

I enjoy cramming my dick into one, lubricating around it and have done for many years. She allocates which one i will wear for a week or so only removing with her permission and key then after a shower i replace it if she hasnt asked for another one to be fitted. I wear one virtually permanently and know it shows i am no longer viewed by her as her lover but considered to be her loving cuck husband.

She wears her keys daily and if she doesnt allocate me one after a shower i feel naked so wear one anyway.

I like all of the ones i have, plastic with a small tube and the same but with a larger tube and simularly metal ones. One of my favourites is a small metal knub with i have to force my dick into as the head is only about an inch, the problem with this is i cannot ******** wearing it so i retain the key.

I also wear female tight jeans 99% of the time and dependant on the jeans sometimes have quite a bulge especially with a larger tube, wearing the 1 inch knub in tight jeans i have absolutely no bulge especially if worn with tight panties and that looks nice as my jeans arent designed to accomodate a dick anyway.

I wouldnt say this is a source of pride, to us its just kinky.
I know what you mean about feeling naked when not wearing one. It just feels like I'm not fully dressed. I get a strange feeling like that when I have to wear mens clothes on certian special occations. It just doesnt feel right in guys jeans and shirts and shoes. I hate it and can't wait to get back into my regular clothes. Even when I have to dress in guys clothes I always wear panties and pantyhose underneath. I hate wearing mens socks over my nylon clad ankles to hide them but there are some places and events where it's just necessary.Because my body and face have been feminized over the years I actually look like a girl dressed in guys clothes,sort of like a tomboy.One time I even had a lezzie make a pass at me, my wife didn't like that.LOL

My g/f and I do not practise cuckolding. She does feel very empowered that I want her to control my cock and orgasms. She's very new to this but already feels the power of the control. I have given her a very unique almost celtic looking which she openly wears in public. Its the one on the left.

il_794xN.4252385711_dfgf.jpg

The back of it is the one on the right below

il_1140xN.4219721522_avs1.jpg

She tells me that she receives many a comments and a few knowing smiles. I do feel proud that she has control of me. I love the state of my heightened attentive towards her and the constant arousal. I never want to lose that feeling. I always open doors for her, I push her seat in at dinners before sitting down myself. I always help her with her coat and have carried her purse around a clothing store while she shopped. She's my Goddess and I love her.

My g/f and I do not practise cuckolding. She does feel very empowered that I want her to control my cock and orgasms. She's very new to this but already feels the power of the control. I have given her a very unique almost celtic looking which she openly wears in public. Its the one on the left.

il_794xN.4252385711_dfgf.jpg

The back of it is the one on the right below

il_1140xN.4219721522_avs1.jpg

She tells me that she receives many a comments and a few knowing smiles. I do feel proud that she has control of me. I love the state of my heightened attentive towards her and the constant arousal. I never want to lose that feeling. I always open doors for her, I push her seat in at dinners before sitting down myself. I always help her with her coat and have carried her purse around a clothing store while she shopped. She's my Goddess and I love her.
Your last few sentences reminded me of an experience I had while shopping with this girl I once was dating. I liked to cross dress and was trying to introduce it to her. Any way we were in a woman's clothing store where she was shopping. A guy being with a woman in a woman's clothing store was kind of a license to be there, not like being there alone. So I was wearing slightly feminine slacks and a blouse but nothing too far out there. My gf came up to me and asked me to hold her handbag while she goes into the changing room. There I was now all alone with no excuse to be there and holding a hand bag. I felt really nervous but turned on and getting stares from the girls till my gf came back. I always remember that.

There’s some element of me being in the comfort zone with it now, but I wouldn’t say it took much getting used to either. I did have to go through a period of wondering what it would feel like and trying DIY types of things to simulate the experience before I finally gave myself permission to acquire a real cage. I think that’s a very common phase, and it’s more the recognition and self-acceptance part, the mental and emotional coming-to-grips with these feelings that, unfortunately, run
counter to so much of our rigid social conditioning. I do think that can take a while for a lot of us. It certainly did for me.
View attachment 1811211
But there was such a resounding feeling of affirmation from the very first moment I actually put on a cock cage. I’m talking one of those cosmic tumblers aligning, FUCK, YEAH!!! moments. I think that’s something a LOT of us share as well. Sort of like, whyTF did I ever hesitate and resist, wait so long to do this??View attachment 1811229
So if there is one critical piece of advice I could offer to other guys who will grapple with this, it’s to simply trust yourself and your feelings! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you…or those feelings. Be your true self. It’s just so silly and pointless to fight instinct. And it’s ironic and complex and beautiful and completely incongruous —and I’ve discussed this with other guys too—that caging your dick and balls, especially for us smaller dicked guys, really can feel like a kind of freedom.View attachment 1811231
Another important thing, just as critical, is to share your feelings with your partner. Trust her too. There is nothing quite like having her see you in it the first time. I lost my virginity to my wife and the feelings and emotions as she slipped my briefs down to see me caged were of a similar intensity. View attachment 1836450
So beautifully said

Reactions: owlmale
There’s some element of me being in the comfort zone with it now, but I wouldn’t say it took much getting used to either. I did have to go through a period of wondering what it would feel like and trying DIY types of things to simulate the experience before I finally gave myself permission to acquire a real cage. I think that’s a very common phase, and it’s more the recognition and self-acceptance part, the mental and emotional coming-to-grips with these feelings that, unfortunately, run
counter to so much of our rigid social conditioning. I do think that can take a while for a lot of us. It certainly did for me.
View attachment 1811211
But there was such a resounding feeling of affirmation from the very first moment I actually put on a cock cage. I’m talking one of those cosmic tumblers aligning, FUCK, YEAH!!! moments. I think that’s something a LOT of us share as well. Sort of like, whyTF did I ever hesitate and resist, wait so long to do this??View attachment 1811229
So if there is one critical piece of advice I could offer to other guys who will grapple with this, it’s to simply trust yourself and your feelings! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you…or those feelings. Be your true self. It’s just so silly and pointless to fight instinct. And it’s ironic and complex and beautiful and completely incongruous —and I’ve discussed this with other guys too—that caging your dick and balls, especially for us smaller dicked guys, really can feel like a kind of freedom.View attachment 1811231
Another important thing, just as critical, is to share your feelings with your partner. Trust her too. There is nothing quite like having her see you in it the first time. I lost my virginity to my wife and the feelings and emotions as she slipped my briefs down to see me caged were of a similar intensity. View attachment 1836450
Lucky cuck wear it proudly

Reactions: cuckboie
For me, it’s nothing to do with pride. I wear mine alone, she doesn’t know I have it even though I’ve tried to get her to agree to me wearing one. For me, it makes me feel more feminine and more like a sissy, I love wearing it. Like many others, I feel weird without it on and can’t wait until I have my alone time to put it back on.

My wife is my goddess too and she knows it. I just can’t get her into this yet, the dressing thing will likely never happen with her.