Pathetic little dick should be locked in a cage forever

Do you agree with me that my bf's poor little cock should stay locked in a cage forever? A cock as small as his is not allowed to be loose, and he is also not allowed to cum unless I agree to him. I locked his cock in the cage after I handcuffed him and told him I would suck him and he was very excited and agreed because I had never sucked him (since we started dating I lied to him that I can't suck and I don't like it... I really like sucking! Big dick! I didn't want to To tell him that I don't suck him because he has a small cock 🤭). While I suck him - if you can call it that. I put his little cock in the cage and locked. forever! I threw the key in the garden. He will be locked up forever, I will never let his cock out of the cage! And that's why the post. He's here next to m, begging me to open his cage and touch his cock a little, he doesn't understand that it won't happen. do you agree with me?

Pictures of his poor dick. Before the cage and after.
We nub clit cucks are pathetic, no argument there, dribbling pre cum out of my tiny cage whole my wife and lover fucks hard . Im proud but i know im pathetic

Most of her friends know what the key is for but she's never mentioned anyone asking her what the key is for.
Why I'm asking is because my wife's college room mate came to visit us and she asked about the key. My wife decided to make me explain to her what the key was for and why I was put into a chastity cage. Later in the evening while they were having a few drinks she made me show her friend everything. They had some giggles over it.

Do you agree with me that my bf's poor little cock should stay locked in a cage forever? A cock as small as his is not allowed to be loose, and he is also not allowed to cum unless I agree to him. I locked his cock in the cage after I handcuffed him and told him I would suck him and he was very excited and agreed because I had never sucked him (since we started dating I lied to him that I can't suck and I don't like it... I really like sucking! Big dick! I didn't want to To tell him that I don't suck him because he has a small cock 🤭). While I suck him - if you can call it that. I put his little cock in the cage and locked. forever! I threw the key in the garden. He will be locked up forever, I will never let his cock out of the cage! And that's why the post. He's here next to me, begging me to open his cage and touch his cock a little, he doesn't understand that it won't happen. do you agree with me?

Pictures of his poor dick. Before the cage and after.
I think im getting smaller

Attachments

• 17154134940467217059405562903847.jpg
    17154134940467217059405562903847.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 11
haven"t stood up to ******** in 7 years always have to sit down to wee like a pathetic fag that i am

Attachments

• 1715463770459341533791105350364.jpg
    1715463770459341533791105350364.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 6