Anyone use dildos to get their wives to want a bigger cock?

My wife is yet to fuck another guy. Ive been using this dildo which is thicker and longer than me to fuck my wife a few times. She has cum with it but she says she prefers the feeling of my cock inside. I think the subtext is that she would prefer it was a real cock. Any suggestions to get her used to the bigger and get her to really prefer it? Im hoping that would lead her to feeling ok with the real thing. I just got to open that door for her.
That’s exactly how we started

I have tried… I bought her an 8” Purple Jelly Vibe that I was hoping would be her favorite toy. She lets me fuck her with it but doesn’t seem interested in it at all otherwise.

She is constantly using her Lovense Lush and her magic bullet but barely uses “Barney.” When I play with her she seems okay with it but she love clitoral stimulation much more than penetration while masterbating. She can also only take about 7” of her vibe.

It didn’t work for me. She has been with many men that were too big to fit all the way inside her and still says the extra length is a complete waste.

My wife is yet to fuck another guy. Ive been using this dildo which is thicker and longer than me to fuck my wife a few times. She has cum with it but she says she prefers the feeling of my cock inside. I think the subtext is that she would prefer it was a real cock. Any suggestions to get her used to the bigger and get her to really prefer it? Im hoping that would lead her to feeling ok with the real thing. I just got to open that door for her.
Before I had shared my wife I would fuck her with dildos all the time and dirty talk in hope of her craving another man’s cock. No matter the size of dildo or how much she would squirt and cream on dildos she would always say she prefers the real thing me.

I have tried… I bought her an 8” Purple Jelly Vibe that I was hoping would be her favorite toy. She lets me fuck her with it but doesn’t seem interested in it at all otherwise.

She is constantly using her Lovense Lush and her magic bullet but barely uses “Barney.” When I play with her she seems okay with it but she love clitoral stimulation much more than penetration while masterbating. She can also only take about 7” of her vibe.

It didn’t work for me. She has been with many men that were too big to fit all the way inside her and still says the extra length is a complete waste.
Here is the first time using her Barney:

6CA73DA4-3FBC-4BCB-AFD8-6E7403127D2E.gif

I don’t know if that’s necessarily subtext and it will take some time for her to be honest with you in most cases.

Perhaps she genuinely likes the feeling of real skin over a bigger silicon dick. Different feels and actions but skin just might feel better.

Have her stroke and suck you with the sleeve on.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c