Apply to be my cuckold in London - Your cuckoldress .. I am kinky open minded, bi and ....

I love to be in control. I am from Switzerland, Basel and now in London. Apply to be my wealthy cuckold in London. I love body worship, pleased, spoiled, and i am into cuckolding - the best is "bull hunting" in London. couple of weeks ago i went bull hunting with my sub and i found two hot and young guys. We all went back to the hotel suite and i had the time of my life. I got pleased in so many ways from two young guys and my sub had to watch and learn.

sounds really nice. would love the same for my woman.
in general for woman its not to hard to get some guys.
when i think back to my ex girlfriend she went out every weekend to clubs wearing very sexy.
after a few minutes dancing always some cocks around her. i really liked to see that and her rubing her awesome ass on their dicks. this was the time i just went away and let her do her thing. somtimes i picked her up in the morning sweety after she got banged by some guys. coming home the first thing still smelling the sweet was that she had to tell me about it and jerk me off. to give the freedom to a wife that she can pick other man is one of the biggest presents a man can make and i enjoy thinking about her pleasure with other new guys.

I am still around in London for cuckold session and have some fun.
Worship and submit to me! Send me a PM and apply to be my cuckold in London, i also travel to Dublin, Switzerland, (Basel, Zürich St.Moritz) and i love to go bull hunting. Than in 3 weeks i go back to Manhattan, New York

Where are all the cuckold in Manhattan, New York.
Yesterday i was out and looking around what is out there...Manhattan is still the best place to go bull hunting...next week my sub and i are on the hunt again....
You like to go bull hunting with me - You like to be my wealthy cuckold ?
Worship and submit to me

I am still around in London for cuckold session and have some fun.
Worship and submit to me! Send me a PM and apply to be my cuckold in London, i also travel to Dublin, Switzerland, (Basel, Zürich St.Moritz) and i love to go bull hunting. Than in 3 weeks i go back to Manhattan, New York
Are you still in London and would you like to be deeply fucked and licked out by a girthy big black cock?