Approaching 2 years on here

nutinbutfun

Couple
Sep 3, 2017
Central Florida
Found this site after a rather disappointing birthday weekend two years ago. If anyone is interested, this is how I started here.

Two years later we haven't progressed much on the HW/mild cuck activities. In all fairness we have had a lot going on in these two years. Hurricane Irma, bought a house and moved & sadly lost her father (last November) and that loss put her mom at our place every weekend for months.

In my original vent, menopause was a big issue but she did get some relief with some over the counter supplements.
I have developed some mild ED issues over these last two years as well. While I think some of it may be due to age, I think a lot of it has to do with not feeling wanted by her. When we first found each other after having lost contact for 27+ years, she shared that she didn't care to swallow, wasn't into girls, anal was toys, etc. Over the last two years though she has shared ZERO with me of her fantasies or desires. After my opening up about my hotwife/cuck desires for us, I have felt that I shouldn't have shared it. Kind of betrayed by her not sharing any of her fantasies/experiences, etc.. This has led to some arguments and fights between us. During one exchange she told me she wouldn;t share anything like that with me because she didn't want it to be thrown back in her face down the road. Talk about being stabbed after I had opened up....

So back to our current spot, the only thing close to progress that has been made is her making me cleanup my own creampie and that though has even only happened 4 times. Then only twice has it been done in a sensual and somewhat selfish way with the most recent having happened about three weeks ago. And while I have done the flowers and above an beyond on house work, compliments, pointing out when other check her out etc, the reason I went with her making me clean her up is that I want her to take and be in control of things.

I really had to push for that first time and shared a literotica story about a husband who asked his wife to help him with it. That first time happened before we moved and all she really did was smeared her freshly filled pussy all over my face asking is if liked it.
The second was many months later and she didn't get to cum before I finished and was rather angry about my asking her (in the middle of fucking her from behind) if she was ever gonna do it again. She aggressively through me down on the bed and sat up on my face. While it wasn't the sensual feeding that I desire, it was a very good feeding. She went from moist, to wet almost instantly then I felt my cum come out then she came hard and squirted. The next time was right before her father passed. In that session she was sporting a jeweled butt plug and after I cam in her from behind she asked me to lick her pussy and i obediently slid under her and complied. The last time being about 3 weeks ago. We hadn't been able to break our new couch in so she started by sucking on my cock then mounting my face. As I was eating her I told her how much I loved it when she looked down into my eyes as I was eating her. She ended up riding my cock and had a couple of great orgasms and as she was building up to her next one I came. Well she decided she wasn't done yet and wanted that last one so without any hesitation she brought her cum filled pussy to my mouth for me to clean up and she came very hard...

What has been interesting over the last year (and is something she has just really started to notice and commented on) is how we are after having sex. When we just have vanilla (like Wednesday early morning), which almost feels like it is a chore to her, our/my post sex affection is rather short lived and I can almost be rather cold. I just don't feel it was done out of desire. When she fed me three weeks ago, we/I was very affectionate for a couple of weeks afterwards.

Another discovery I made was snooping on her FB a bit. I had to take care of a customer one day and her computer was the closest. I found a messenger chain on there from 2013 to present with a long time friend of hers from the 80's. He has shared some "dirty" stories vie email with her and has also commented on how nice her ass is ( sound like he remembers fucking her back in the day even though she pretends not to remember). He has siad many times on there "Love you friend" and she has responded in kind and he has also suggested (knowing that we are married) that "we should do dinner". He didn't specify if that dinner would be just them two or all three of us. I do know that he does work for a car dealer nearby and I will be taking us by there to view the inventory soon.

So as I approach my 51st this weekend I plan on pushing things a bit harder because the sand in that hourglass keeps flowing.

If tiy have made it this far, thanks for reading and any comments or suggestions are appreicated. Hopefully one day this profile will be deactivated and I can show my beautiful wife in a verification picture...

Last edited:
That reads like you have a lot going on that has held you back. The cleanup thing sounds like a of bit progress. Don't be too hard on yourself. "She went from moist, to wet almost instantly..." That won't have gone unnoticed to her.

Be careful with the car dealer. You don't want to come across like you are pushing her or trying to set them up. She's rejected your fantasy because it's your fantasy. She's not going to go and drop her knickers for some random guy to turn you on. She'll think she shouldn't have to. she should be enough of a turn on. If she knows that she is free to fuck the car dealer, and she wants to do it, then she most probably will. But she'll do it for her not you. Don't in any way make it out to her to be about you or your fantasy. Whatever you do don't give her any indication that you read her messenger chain.

That reads like you have a lot going on that has held you back. The cleanup thing sounds like a of bit progress. Don't be too hard on yourself. "She went from moist, to wet almost instantly..." That won't have gone unnoticed to her.

Be careful with the car dealer. You don't want to come across like you are pushing her or trying to set them up. She's rejected your fantasy because it's your fantasy. She's not going to go and drop her knickers for some random guy to turn you on. She'll think she shouldn't have to. she should be enough of a turn on. If she knows that she is free to fuck the car dealer, and she wants to do it, then she most probably will. But she'll do it for her not you. Don't in any way make it out to her to be about you or your fantasy. Whatever you do don't give her any indication that you read her messenger chain.

Absolutley not on the messenger.....
We are supposed to be getting her a new car in a few months so the car dealer thing will just be to check out what their models are like. He doesn;t work for a Chevy dealer and that is what she wants so it will just be a innocent browsing.

While I wish she would have caught on back on the second time when she went for moist to wet, she didn't. I think she is cathing on with the post affection time frame when we do some kink vs vanilla.

I will be pushign the issues this week though. Most likley by asking to to read some very select stories from literotica and us talking about them afterwards.