Are cheating wives the hottest of the hot wives?

Having contemplated this topic for decades, my opinion is that the hottest wives are cheating wives…

There is something insanely sensual, erotic, regarding a married woman who is willing to take the risk - all to satisfy her lust, desire, curiosity and needs, both sexual and emotional, by straying from the bonds of marriage.

I’ve come to a state of acceptance that I’ll likely never know how many men, and who they were, that KK’s been with. Even though we’ve been doing the hot wife thing for more than twenty years, she still “cheats” - it’s a power thing for her.

It makes me rock hard, throbbing, to imagine KK seeing a guy she thinks is attractive, flirting with him, and if they click, finding a place to fuck themselves senseless. It’s a bonus if she decides to tell me about it - otherwise, I can stroke and cum, thinking about her clandestine adventures, full of a stranger’s hard cock.

What are other’s opinion on this potentially controversial topic?
I tend to agree, as long as the husband has the 'cuckold kink', so that when he finds out, it's not the end of the world, but rather the most intense erotic stimulation. If the husband doesn't have the kink, it is sure to end badly.
I would also make the point that a cheating wife is by far the most common way a man is cuckolded. How does it end? Typically, either it remains a secret (i.e. hubby never finds out), they split up (after hubby finds out), or hubby finds out and does nothing. In my estimation, only a small proportion of such relationships end up as the hotwife/cuckold type that is common on these threads. But if the hubby is up for it, having a cheating wife will be the high-point of cuckolding pleasure.

Reactions: Openhubbi
Impractical fantasy. Even if he was a cuckold. The wife will pack up and leave in most occasions. Why not just tell her you would like to see her fucking other guys instead of doing behind your back. All you have to do is ask her. My wife would not bother cheating on me. She would just say I like him and we are going to fuck. And I would say go for your life.

Having contemplated this topic for decades, my opinion is that the hottest wives are cheating wives…

There is something insanely sensual, erotic, regarding a married woman who is willing to take the risk - all to satisfy her lust, desire, curiosity and needs, both sexual and emotional, by straying from the bonds of marriage.

I’ve come to a state of acceptance that I’ll likely never know how many men, and who they were, that KK’s been with. Even though we’ve been doing the hot wife thing for more than twenty years, she still “cheats” - it’s a power thing for her.

It makes me rock hard, throbbing, to imagine KK seeing a guy she thinks is attractive, flirting with him, and if they click, finding a place to fuck themselves senseless. It’s a bonus if she decides to tell me about it - otherwise, I can stroke and cum, thinking about her clandestine adventures, full of a stranger’s hard cock.

J agree 100% with you. I like empowered women.

Reactions: dickhurtz
It's hard to belive how some guys here describe themselves and the relationship with the wives.
We are not cuck at all, we respect each other.
We do enjoy a 2nd guy in our bedroom, we enjoy it a LOT.
There's no relationship between them, she dosent see him without me. I'm not forced to watch. She never degrades me.
She's never said anything about if he's better but it's VERY obvious she likes sex with him very, very much.
We take turns doing her, she gets really turned on and horny, that makes us excited and easy to get and stay hard.
It's a hot night of sex for all 3 of us.
Some folks take it to a level that I dont understand.

They have a need to be degraded otherwise it does nothing for them. From my point of view if I was married to woman that thought I was a piece of shit and treated me as such I wouldnt consider that a marriage............nor would I be in it.

I guess we all can have a different definition of the word marriage, but being degraded isnt mine.

Based on people I have talked to and what I have read a cheating wife will not necessarily make a the hottest of hotwives. The reason/s a wife might cheat can be a complicated one. Having said that speaking just from my experience the answer is yes. Before I met my wife she was married and already had cheated on her husband having sex with two the men and was looking for another, I just lucked out and was next. As I started writing this response I started thinking about why what my now wife was doing that made he hot. This is just my opinion, but to me a woman who is married is hotter because she is married. She is supposed to be "off limits" to other men and when I was able to score with her in my mind she was more attractive. After we got married her continuing to see other men, although not behind my back but still technically cheating (according to normal social standards) made her hotter in my eyes. I have had conversations with her lovers and many have said she is hotter because she is married.

Reactions: Romey and dickhurtz

I'd love 2 meet n cheat with a hotwife

Some folks take it to a level that I dont understand.

They have a need to be degraded otherwise it does nothing for them. From my point of view if I was married to woman that thought I was a piece of shit and treated me as such I wouldnt consider that a marriage............nor would I be in it.

I guess we all can have a different definition of the word marriage, but being degraded isnt mine.
I am glad someone said it

My wife cheated for year's and even though I told her she could go find some dick, which she would, she never told me anything but would come home clean-up and be horny as hell, always starting by sitting on my face for a couple of orgasms, naturally her pussy was juicy and the cum deep inside would end up in my mouth, she would never kiss me after that but rather try to ride my dick until
It became uncomfortable, she would bite my nipple's very hard and that took took me over the edge

Reactions: Johnfun
Absolutely. My wife "cheats" me. I have to put it in quotes, because I convinced her to do it, and have told her that she can do it any time, and doesn't have to tell me in advance. However, since she has my permission (encouragement), and she has to tell me afterward, I suppose it's not really cheating. In my view, the best of both worlds though. The thrill of cheating, without destructive potential. We call it cheating, and her lovers have all assumed it was regular cheating.

Before I was married I fucked a lot of cheating wives and they were damn hot fun.
Present day...if my wife cheated on me she'd be gone as soon as I found out.

My wife cheated on me and I get the total impression that it was hotter and nastier that way, so if my wife had more fun that way then yes, much hotter. She also told her friends about it while the cheating was going on, so it was scandalous and kinky in all kinds of ways.

Reactions: Openhubbi