Are fantasies always something you "really" want to happen, whether you admit it or not?

coastalkid

Male
Jul 26, 2016
California, USA
Does a fantasy always have to be good? Does it have to be something "think" you “really” want to happen? Can it also be something you dread but it still excites you? It seems to me that something you dread is more of a nightmare in reality, so, not so much a "happy fantasy".

I've been reading and browsing the "Sex Fantasy Forum" section. I noticed many fantasies I read were simple (still very bold) things. They didn't have enough context for me get why that "turns their crank". I have had this "scene" in my head and it is all about the things sexually that I'm not certain about, the stuff I'm not sure I'd do. Then, in an instant, I'm thinking that if I'm dwelling on them is that because I secretly want the uncertain stuff?

I end up asking myself, "Is this a nightmare or a fantasy?" Just asking?

Does a fantasy always have to be good? Does it have to be something "think" you “really” want to happen? Can it also be something you dread but it still excites you? It seems to me that something you dread is more of a nightmare in reality, so, not so much a "happy fantasy".

I've been reading and browsing the "Sex Fantasy Forum" section. I noticed many fantasies I read were simple (still very bold) things. They didn't have enough context for me get why that "turns their crank". I have had this "scene" in my head and it is all about the things sexually that I'm not certain about, the stuff I'm not sure I'd do. Then, in an instant, I'm thinking that if I'm dwelling on them is that because I secretly want the uncertain stuff?

You bring up a good point, in my mind I play out these scenarios… But once I orgasm, I find myself shocked at what I have mentally imagined.
I think in the right situation, I want these fantasies to happen. No matter how fucked up they may seem to be. I want to watch my wife with another man. I want to watch her with a black guy, and I want to watch him make her orgasm and watch his face as he comes inside my wife… If all this could happen before I come, it would be an amazing experience.
But once I came, once I had that monster orgasm… I would have to live with the repercussions.

You bring up a good point, in my mind I play out these scenarios… But once I orgasm, I find myself shocked at what I have mentally imagined.
I think in the right situation, I want these fantasies to happen. No matter how fucked up they may seem to be. I want to watch my wife with another man. I want to watch her with a black guy, and I want to watch him make her orgasm and watch his face as he comes inside my wife… If all this could happen before I come, it would be an amazing experience.
But once I came, once I had that monster orgasm… I would have to live with the repercussions.
Yeah there's a lot on the line! Unless sufficient

My wife was from a different area so l new nothing about her past, but l am her cuck and once this happened l got to know her entire sexual history and man had she had a lot of .........cocks inside her..,and a lot during our marriage before l found out.

It can be all of that. I had the fantasy of wanting to share my wife, she took it to mean I wasn’t happy with her and didn’t want to do it. She finally agreed to try it to please me but couldn’t go through with it. I have to admit when it looked like it was going to happen, I felt sick to my stomach and am glad she wanted to stay true to our vows. The subject is now a dead issue and will never happen. I guess in my case the fantasy was better than the reality. I do have friends though that went through with it and it’s worked out for them, so there is no rule