Are most hot wives submissive to their bulls?

rocco

Sep 27, 2018
From my experience it seems most if not all hot wives are dominant to their cuck hubbies but with a bull they tend to be more submissive. Is that because you wanted someone opposite of your hubby in attitude an cock size or because you think that is what your cuck wants or expects to see?

Reactions: owlcuck
I think secretly despite loving their husbands, sexually most women dream of the real alpha male experience a man in control who is there just to ensure her complete sexual satisfaction. She can enjoy the delicious pleasure of surrendering to a man in a way she knows her husband would never want or supply.

I'm very submissive when playing with a bull. And by bull I don't mean just any guy I fuck but someone who is regular, assertive/dom, hung and who I'm having an ongoing sexual 'relationship' with. Under those circumstances the bull gets to use his little slut pretty much as he likes x

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
When with a well hung guy that knows how to use his gift from god to it's full potential I simple melt and will intently become his submissive little cock hungry slut. I don't set out to be submissive, but once a skilled hung lover gets me to the point where orgasm after orgasm continue to roll me in wave after wave i'm his to do what he wants with (within reason of course). A hung guy fucking me from behind using the tempo can have me begging for his cock within a minute or two. I the guy has limited skills or all about himself, I will use him to have a couple orgasms and then he is on his way, without me. lol

c 1007 (99).jpg

My wife has said that she wants to be dominated in bed. She likes rough sex. The problem is, I don't last that long in bed and never have. Maybe 1-3 minutes, if I am lucky. If it is from behind, which is how she likes it the most, it's even less. I've cum in 30 seconds or less, especially if we haven't had sex in a while, which is quite often. She cheated on me for about six months several years back, which is what triggered my cuckold fantasies. During that time, I read her text messages with the other guy where he was smacking her ass, taking her from behind, even tying her hands behind her back. She loved it, and said to a friend of hers that she had never cum so hard from regular PIV sex before. It was hard to hear/read, but it turns me on, which, you know, is where i get my name from. we don't have a cuck lifestyle, but i fantasize about it non-stop, even to the point of sometimes wishing i had never let her know that i knew about the affair.
If you're in the NYC Metropolitan Area, let me know. I can give your wife what she needs.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
From my experience it seems most if not all hot wives are dominant to their cuck hubbies but with a bull they tend to be more submissive. Is that because you wanted someone opposite of your hubby in attitude an cock size or because you think that is what your cuck wants or expects to see?
i am agree with u. in my case cuckold humiliation is obvious coz alpha male is better than beta male.

GF likes to be lite sub during sex.
I'm not at all into or have practiced the dom/bull type.
Would luv to set her up with a real GENTLEMAN lite dom bull.
In southern jersey, will travel a bit...
Advise your interest.

I prefer an Alpha male who can take charge of pleasing me without having to school them. Someone that knows their way around a female body and is attentive to what I may say or direction I give. They are not dominate as per orders or anything like that. I always remain the one in charge.