Are there any guys who have not had a blowjob and or have never had a girl swallow it all?

armyguyot1

Male
Mar 7, 2018
Northwest
I read a blog where one of our members walked in to a new very young lover and dropped to her knees and sucked him until he came a short time later. She swallowed the entire load like a good hotwife would and then got up and left. The comment was that he had never been sucked to orgasm and had the girl swallow the load. Some of us get it regularly and I was surprised while at the same time some guys seem like the never get a good blowjob or have a girl swallow the load like she is hungry for it. How many of you do without? I have told my wife that she is in high demand but maybe even more than I thought.

1st wife 24 years, 1 blow job ending in spiting
2nd wife, 1st date blow job ending in swallow
Yup pretty much same story. First wife 10 years, never swallowed actually had to tell her when I was cumming so none would get in her mouth. So in my mind that technically isn't a blowjob it is oral sex ending in a handjob. Second wife, first date or more like first time alone not a date. Talking in her minivan got a blowjob and she swallowed every drop. Knew I had a keeper, been wedded bliss for nearly 25 years.

Reactions: Duber
Yup pretty much same story. First wife 10 years, never swallowed actually had to tell her when I was cumming so none would get in her mouth. So in my mind that technically isn't a blowjob it is oral sex ending in a handjob. Second wife, first date or more like first time alone not a date. Talking in her minivan got a blowjob and she swallowed every drop. Knew I had a keeper, been wedded bliss for nearly 25 years.
I hear ya