Are we to old

JimboNH3

Couple
Jul 11, 2022
My wife and and are very new to the lifestyle we have taken baby steps we talked about her with another man and roll played with a vibrator I’m just afraid because we are still n our middle 50s that we just lost the opportunity to enjoy my wife having more sexual experiences

we are in our late 60's and while we don't play as often as we did when we were younger my wife still is attractive and enjoys being with other men and she indulges my candaulism by wearing very revealing clothing and lets men enjoy looking at her.
so the answer is that your age is irrelevant, do what pleases you

we are in our late 60's and while we don't play as often as we did when we were younger my wife still is attractive and enjoys being with other men and she indulges my candaulism by wearing very revealing clothing and lets men enjoy looking at her.
so the answer is that your age is irrelevant, do what pleases you
Your age is very good... Your picturers is perfect and your wife looks amazing... I wish to fuck her...

My wife and and are very new to the lifestyle we have taken baby steps we talked about her with another man and roll played with a vibrator I’m just afraid because we are still n our middle 50s that we just lost the opportunity to enjoy my wife having more sexual experiences
there are hundreds of younger guys that love being with a mature woman.

my wife was shared for the first time at age 72. her first was a stud age 50. he was younger than our two boys. we had offers from guys as young as 22. i joked ewe should introduce him to our granddaughter.

rock on, don't look back & keep us posted.

there are hundreds of younger guys that love being with a mature woman.

my wife was shared for the first time at age 72. her first was a stud age 50. he was younger than our two boys. we had offers from guys as young as 22. i joked ewe should introduce him to our granddaughter.

rock on, don't look back & keep us posted.
Thanks for the support it’s hard to find somewhere to talk about Hotwifeing and not be judged

Definitely not to old to start. We are in our 50's and still going strong. Have to say it has gotten better now that we are older, empty nesters, and just more relaxed about the whole thing.

Reactions: spin418
No one should be judging you!! It’s all about life experiences and keeping the spark going. Enjoy the ride!
Tried to talk to a friend at work about it we were talking in our shop and said do you even fantasize about some guy with big Dick just fucking your wife senseless while you watch and video or take pictures he thought I was out of my mind

Hell NO that is not to old
My Wife loves men much OLDER
the oldest she has had and he really gave her a good do over was a Guy aged 67
that was about three years ago
and they still have contact and he still is as naughty as hell!
His wife no longer plays, but she does let him

No, you’ll both lose nothing if you go all out to enjoy what can be at your disposal. My wife and I both in our mid thirties have regular arrangements with couples in their fifties who have a lot more confidence in themselves and each other to be totally uninhibited sexually in what they do with us than some younger couples. My mother in law who had gave birth to my wife at seventeen years of age is now in her early fifties fucks at every opportunity and has had several threesomes with my parents who are in their late fifties which obviously I’m not supposed to know anything about but do as she proudly told her daughter my wife that she’s had both son and father which was no surprise for my wife as she amusingly knew I was her mothers convenient cock when I first met her in my twenties after not knowing there even was a daughter.

Age is just an excuse, once you and your wife were too young don’t let being a little more mature stop you both from enjoying what could be available for your mutual pleasure. Quite simply the more you fuck the younger you‘ll both be. Good Luck💦

Last edited: