Are you interested in BBW mature Filipina in Dubai?

Lordel

Couple
Mar 21, 2021
Dubai
Are you interested in bbw mature Filipina?
My gf alone in Dubai and I'm looking for a white bull who can play with here since I'm not in Dubai currently.
So if you're white and living in Dubai and you must be serious because we are. She's 43 BBW asian and hot 🔥. Waiting for your replies or messages

My gf alone in Dubai and I'm looking for a white bull who can play with here since I'm not in Dubai currently.
So if you're white and living in Dubai and you must be serious because we are. She's 43 BBW asian and hot 🔥. Waiting for your replies or messages
send

Reactions: Lordel
any pics , send please.

Reactions: Foryou90
Hi dm me

Good afternoon) I would like to meet in Dubai with such a amazing couple) I am 31 years old adequate gentleman with local experience who have good body shape. Dick 18 sm long with big head. I like foreplay, know how to satisfy with tongue and dick. The priority is giving pleasure and not just stupidly satisfying own needs☝️
My ... v1p77
Tel egram dominant77

Attachments

• IMG_20190510_211802_288.jpg
    IMG_20190510_211802_288.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 10
Send

are you available now

Hit me up!!