Are you interested?

I am a 25, white male bull, and have a video in which I have permission to share from a girl friend! She has a boyfriend but we snuck away during a party and hooked up in the bathroom. She isn't a wife per se and is young as well (20's).... Anyways, not sure where to post or if there would be any interest....

U
I am a 25, white male bull, and have a video in which I have permission to share from a girl friend! She has a boyfriend but we snuck away during a party and hooked up in the bathroom. She isn't a wife per se and is young as well (20's).... o, not sure where to post or if there would be any interest....
post it to me

I am a 25, white male bull, and have a video in which I have permission to share from a girl friend! She has a boyfriend but we snuck away during a party and hooked up in the bathroom. She isn't a wife per se and is young as well (20's).... Anyways, not sure where to post or if there would be any interest....
me too

Just post in this thread that way she will get all horny knowing there are lots of guys wanting her maybe she will want to do more
Just a thought

Sure would like to see! Send me ur video plzz!