As a bull a

50shades

Male
Nov 14, 2020
Sw
As a bull , the thing that makes me get off the most is when you watch the husband pull his wife’s knickers down to show you her pussy and parts her lips for me , that feeling of stretching her pussy whilst she rolls her eyes back. I’m in London if any couples interested

Last edited:
As a bull , the thing that makes me get off the most is when you watch the husband pull his wife’s knickers down to show you her pussy and parts her lips for me , that feeling of stretching her pussy whilst she rolls her eyes back. I’m in London if any couples interested
Yes, any way in which the cuck shows off his wife enhances the experience for me also. It's as if he is offering her up for my use or trying to show me her "good parts" to encourage me to use her. Such activity shows the he is fully on-board with the arrangement.

The act of him offering her to you. This is such a strong dominant move by you. His compliant submissive action would be a turn on for you.
What other compliant actions did they do for you.

I love the idea of this,we are in kent

Reactions: 50shades