As a bull I can't resist Asian wife/gf

I’m a white guy and I
Q to the bulls here:
Have you had an Asian wife? If so how do they handle big cocks? They are usually so petite. Can they?
i loooove Asian wives, almost exclusively! I’m no monster though, a very manageable 6.5” that I’m told feels very thick. One of the Asian wives I fuck is very petite and she tells me she can’t imagine going much bigger than me (hubby is a bit on the smaller size). But as tight as she is she’s always soaked. I have never found a wetter pussy in my life. She always tells me I leave her feeling so sore, which wants her coming back for more.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Nothing so far in Europe. With family last week and I can't find a sex club in the French city we're staying in. Next week we'll be in Portugal where May had a chance to play last year.
Took us cumming back to the US this time. A few weeks ago, we'd driven almost 8 hours to another city on Thursday for a meeting on Friday. We hadn't really eaten all day and read that the restaurant in the hotel didn't open until 6:00, so May suggested we go to the bar and have a drink before dinner. She ordered her wine and I had a beer. We found out that we could order dinner, so did so at the bar.

Since we hadn't eaten much all day, the drinks hit us harder than usual. May became very friendly with folks who came to the bar. Finally a guy sat down next to her and ordered dinner. She had her third glass of wine by then and started talking with him. Then I noticed she had her hand on his thigh and was leaning in close to him. May was visibly drunk. Her hand moved to his cock and she started stroking it through his pants. She turned to me as she took another sip of wine and told me she was taking him back to our room.

The three of us settled our checks and ordered anther round of drinks to go.

We got into our room and May kissed him, then started fumbling with his belt buckle. He undid it for her and dropped his pants. She followed by dropping to her knees and taking his cock into her mouth. After a couple of minutes she stood up and said she wanted to take a shower, so stripped off her clothes and went into the bathroom. The guy and I sat down to have our drinks, he with his cock still hanging out.

May got our of the shower and again dropped to her knees to suck the guy to a full erection. She leaned over the bed and asked him to fuck her from behind. I handed him a condom and a tube of lube and he slid his cock into May and banged my wife's pussy hard, while playing with her tits. She was excited and moaned as the guy quickly shot his cum into her.

May cleaned him up, he put his pants back on, and left.