As a couple trying this cuckold/hotwive fantasy

How long should a couple be together? 2, 3 years or longer before trying cuckold wife sharing?

Should we start out with doing a Cuckold MFM Threesome? or do we work together to help her find someone she would have sex with and let her go out to get pick up while i watch her safety and make sure nothing goes wrong?

Another way is how about joining an Adultxxx dating site? or maybe go to a cuckold share wife or hotwife dating sites?

Reactions: werekinky2
As long as it takes to create and develop a secure and strong relationship with your spouse. If you dive into this lifestyle with an insecure and rocky relationship, it will not take long for you and your spouse to drift apart.

Reactions: Picklerick
Cool so enjoy and build a strong relationship then after that whether it takes 2 or 3 or more years then it is safe to explore if both are ok. Right?

So which would be best to start out with?

Should we start out with doing a Sensual Cuckold MFM Threesome?

or do we work together to help her find someone she would have sex with or employ like the Stranger fantasy?
Maybe let her go out to get pick up or she flirts and picks up a guy, while i sit and watch her for safety and make sure nothing goes wrong?

Or should we do or join an Adultxxx dating site? or maybe go to a cuckold wifesharing or hotwife dating sites?

• Love
Reactions: Wifeuserhard
After we as a couple are on the same page and ready.

1. Should we start out with doing a Sensual Cuckold MFM Threesome?

or
2. Do we work together helping SexyWife to find someone she would feel comfortable or she finds attractive to have sex with 1on1

3. Maybe encourage SexyWife to implement the Stranger fantasy?

4. Maybe let her go out with a girlfriend or by herself looking whike she flirts around and picks up that guy or meets someone who she finds interesting while i sit and watch her for safety and. Precautions to make sure nothing goes wrong?

5. Or do we just check out sex fantasy sites and maybe join an Adultxxx dating site?
or maybe go to a cuckold wifesharing site or hotwife dating sites?

• Love
Reactions: Wifeuserhard
My wife and I had this experience when we been married for 5 years but both of us tried group sex before our marriage.

Depends, if you have been together and just now start, better to have emotional stability.
For new relationship I prefer coming out as early as possible, I will want it eventually, don't want to waste time with a person which is not adventurous enough to at least think about it.

How long should a couple be together? 2, 3 years or longer before trying cuckold wife sharing?

Should we start out with doing a Cuckold MFM Threesome? or do we work together to help her find someone she would have sex with and let her go out to get pick up while i watch her safety and make sure nothing goes wrong?

Another way is how about joining an Adultxxx dating site? or maybe go to a cuckold share wife or hotwife dating sites?

Good Communication, self-confidence and trust are essential components required for a couple to succeed in the Lifestyle. Establish and secure the previous qualities . I suggest you listen to Front Porch Swingers or other lifestyle podcasts to get ideas and develop a game plan that works for you as a couple.

Personally, I suggest you attend a club or house-party with others couples similar to yourselves then, begin learning and playing. Down the road you will become more comfortable and confident for the "FREAKIER' 3-hole initiation of the wife or other extreme kinky fantasies.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy