Asain

Yes she has, she was doing the banana show when we were living in Okinawa. She also did a few shows at the Camp Kinser EM Club on "Boss and Buddie Nights" with a couple of girls from the Phippipeans. They worked her over pretty good with various dildos during the show
Those Filipina girls are ferocious!
I met this couple one time in Sint Maarten, the guy was American but his wife was from the Philippines. She pretended to be shy and demure. They were staying at our condo in one of the time shares. The first night they joined me in the hot tub and the girl started playing footsie with me, and right in front of her husband she sat me up on the side of the tub, pulled off my shirts and sucked me off right there with her husband watching
Later they came to my flat and he watched her doing me every possible way. The next day the husband came to get me, he took me in the room and his wife was on the sofa banging Michel the bartender, he offered me a shot at her, so after Michel finished I jumped aboard, pretty damn good she was.
I think that girl fucked 3-4 different men every day they were there