Asheville, NC

Good luck. We live near Asheville and have had the best luck finding fuck buddies for Suz on Double List.com There are no swingers clubs or good pickup places here, so online has worked best for us. We even tried Fantasy World, but the guys there seem to be more interested in each other than a tight wet pussy...lol.

Reactions: BM451
Yeah, pretty decent luck with Double List before the pandemic. We haven't done much since. We really just do single guys for her, and most of that is at our little beach place in Myrtle Beach. We're older (mid 60's) even though she doesn't look it and have enjoyed this since 1997.
If you guys do an ad on DL, be prepared to be inundated with responses! There seems to be less morons than Craigslist, but some have filtered thru. We also use SLS.

Reactions: Enes Ulf
Yeah, pretty decent luck with Double List before the pandemic. We haven't done much since. We really just do single guys for her, and most of that is at our little beach place in Myrtle Beach. We're older (mid 60's) even though she doesn't look it and have enjoyed this since 1997.
If you guys do an ad on DL, be prepared to be inundated with responses! There seems to be less morons than Craigslist, but some have filtered thru. We also use SLS.
Hello

Good luck. We live near Asheville and have had the best luck finding fuck buddies for Suz on Double List.com There are no swingers clubs or good pickup places here, so online has worked best for us. We even tried Fantasy World, but the guys there seem to be more interested in each other than a tight wet pussy...lol.
I'm born and raised in Asheville, would love to meet you guys.

I'm born and raised in Asheville, would love to meet you guys.
We are an older couple, she is 69, I am 71. We have experience in this lifestyle. We like to meet at a restaurant for a meal and conversation, to get a feel for the chemistry. If all are happy, then we get a room and have fun. I prefer to start off as a voyeur, enjoying watching you two getting to know each other better. Not in any rush , but rather taking time to kiss and caress each other while slowly removing clothing. Then you would proceed to do all the things leading up to mutual orgasms. At that point, I would join in making love to my wife while you and she continue to kiss and make out and she would suck you back to hardness for a second go. What do you think? Sound like something you would like to try? If you are interested, maybe you could share some pics to see if we are interested. If we are, then we could share some back to you.

Reactions: Bound_pleasure
We are an older couple, she is 69, I am 71. We have experience in this lifestyle. We like to meet at a restaurant for a meal and conversation, to get a feel for the chemistry. If all are happy, then we get a room and have fun. I prefer to start off as a voyeur, enjoying watching you two getting to know each other better. Not in any rush , but rather taking time to kiss and caress each other while slowly removing clothing. Then you would proceed to do all the things leading up to mutual orgasms. At that point, I would join in making love to my wife while you and she continue to kiss and make out and she would suck you back to hardness for a second go. What do you think? Sound like something you would like to try? If you are interested, maybe you could share some pics to see if we are interested. If we are, then we could share some back to you.
Yes sounds great, I love the very detailed nature of your response. I have pics on my profile and more If you like. Message me a contact.