Asian GF Experiences

I have had a few Asian (Filipina) GFs and they take to sharing like a duck to water. The last one before my Asian wife was very much into the sex scene. She wanted to try all forms of sex and was very willing to follow what guys wanted in the swing clubs and arranged sex parties. She was very tiny, just 4' 10" tall and weighed just 85lbs. She could easily wear aged 12-13yr old clothes, and often did but thats another story. I didnt find out until we dated for a while that she was an ex-bargirl so she knew a thing or two about sex. I have attached 2 photos of her, and yes that is a deep frost around her
GREAT ASS

I have had a few Asian (Filipina) GFs and they take to sharing like a duck to water. The last one before my Asian wife was very much into the sex scene. She wanted to try all forms of sex and was very willing to follow what guys wanted in the swing clubs and arranged sex parties. She was very tiny, just 4' 10" tall and weighed just 85lbs. She could easily wear aged 12-13yr old clothes, and often did but thats another story. I didnt find out until we dated for a while that she was an ex-bargirl so she knew a thing or two about sex. I have attached 2 photos of her, and yes that is a deep frost around her
perfect spinner fuck toy

They normally get 2/3rds of it some get it into their cervix ans take all . I like that because I can fill their whole pussy and maybe get them pregnant.
You DO i understand that its impossible to actually enter a woman cervix? You can bump it ( which is painful) but you cant actually penetrate it. Not my opinion, but a medical fact. You can look it up, so when you say you put your obviously extra ling cock in a women, no, your not in her cervix.
But it is a good story, if inaccuract.

Reactions: compassionatedom
I have fucked a few Asian girls over the years. The first was a Chinese-American girl a dated and lived with for three years. We were in our twenties, and explored a lot of new sex together. I was in the military and traveled a lot. She would fuck a friend of mine while I was gone, and loved to hear how I would pick up and fuck other women during my travels.

Wife and I would regularly play with a particular Filipina girl at swinger parties. She and her husband had been trying to have a baby for a vary long time, so she wasn't on birth control, and condoms were required. At one party, my wife and her got very drunk. Her husband was off playing with another woman, and she was having a threesome with us. She was on top of me grinding her very wet pussy on my bare cock. I was just opening a condom wrapper when I felt my wife guide my bare cock into her wet pussy. The Filipina gal gasped, commented that I should not fuck her bare, but then went crazy begging me to fuck her and fill her with cum, which I did.

Every party after that, she would wait until her husband was playing with another woman, then she would cum looking for us for a bareback threesome.

Eventually she and her husband quit coming to parties. We heard it was because she finally became pregnant. We have often wondered if husband wasn't getting the job done, and if I, or some other guy at one of the parties might be dad.

We met a very cute Cambodian girl who was in the lifestyle. She bounced from one boyfriend to another, looking for a sugar daddy to set her up. She liked DP, and DVP, and I helped her with both several times.

She would frequently invite me over to her fixer up house for sex, but would always have something on her house or car she wanted me to work on first. She was a straight up user, but I didn't care. I would trade 20-30 minutes of handyman work for 60-90 minutes of hot sexy, and usually leave two loads of cum in her pussy, ass or mouth. Eventually she found her sugar daddy. He was vanilla, so she disappeared from the lifestyle.

Wife and I were in San Diego on business one weekend and decided to check out Thads. We heard it was a dump and had very low expectations. As lock would have it, some guy in his fifties brought in his 20 something Japanese trophy girlfriend to get fucked by another guy while he watched for the first time. She picked me, probably because she was into older guys, and I was the only older guy there with a wife so I seemed "safe".

She was one of the hottest women I have fucked. My wife was a little jealous because she was wanting to play with the gal too, but the girlfriend wasn't bi.

I fucked a 30 something Thai gal in the hot tub at a pool party and helped out on a gangbang of a Chinese wife. Both were fun, but never saw either one again.

OMG
So beautiful!!!!
And yes the bargirls know there stuff over there.
I woul to hear more about the two and 13 year old clothes she wore.

I have fucked a few Asian girls over the years. The first was a Chinese-American girl a dated and lived with for three years. We were in our twenties, and explored a lot of new sex together. I was in the military and traveled a lot. She would fuck a friend of mine while I was gone, and loved to hear how I would pick up and fuck other women during my travels.

Wife and I would regularly play with a particular Filipina girl at swinger parties. She and her husband had been trying to have a baby for a vary long time, so she wasn't on birth control, and condoms were required. At one party, my wife and her got very drunk. Her husband was off playing with another woman, and she was having a threesome with us. She was on top of me grinding her very wet pussy on my bare cock. I was just opening a condom wrapper when I felt my wife guide my bare cock into her wet pussy. The Filipina gal gasped, commented that I should not fuck her bare, but then went crazy begging me to fuck her and fill her with cum, which I did.

Every party after that, she would wait until her husband was playing with another woman, then she would cum looking for us for a bareback threesome.

Eventually she and her husband quit coming to parties. We heard it was because she finally became pregnant. We have often wondered if husband wasn't getting the job done, and if I, or some other guy at one of the parties might be dad.

We met a very cute Cambodian girl who was in the lifestyle. She bounced from one boyfriend to another, looking for a sugar daddy to set her up. She liked DP, and DVP, and I helped her with both several times.

She would frequently invite me over to her fixer up house for sex, but would always have something on her house or car she wanted me to work on first. She was a straight up user, but I didn't care. I would trade 20-30 minutes of handyman work for 60-90 minutes of hot sexy, and usually leave two loads of cum in her pussy, ass or mouth. Eventually she found her sugar daddy. He was vanilla, so she disappeared from the lifestyle.

Wife and I were in San Diego on business one weekend and decided to check out Thads. We heard it was a dump and had very low expectations. As lock would have it, some guy in his fifties brought in his 20 something Japanese trophy girlfriend to get fucked by another guy while he watched for the first time. She picked me, probably because she was into older guys, and I was the only older guy there with a wife so I seemed "safe".

She was one of the hottest women I have fucked. My wife was a little jealous because she was wanting to play with the gal too, but the girlfriend wasn't bi.

I fucked a 30 something Thai gal in the hot tub at a pool party and helped out on a gangbang of a Chinese wife. Both were fun, but never saw either one again.
You have a lot of Hot experiences with asians. Do you prefer them over other girls?

Chinese pussies are heaven. Most amazing feeling. My wife is so tight it takes 3 or 4 pushes to get inside of her.
A 20yo Chinese girl I got to fuck a few times before she moved was so good, wonderful looking at her pretty head down arms crossed in submissive posture on the bed bum up sliding my cock into her wonderfully tight and pleasurable cunt, making nice filthy remarks or horny sounds. Clever, too. Anglo-Chinese with very sexy voice.

A 20yo Chinese girl I got to fuck a few times before she moved was so good, wonderful looking at her pretty head down arms crossed in submissive posture on the bed bum up sliding my cock into her wonderfully tight and pleasurable cunt, making nice filthy remarks or horny sounds. Clever, too. Anglo-Chinese with very sexy voice.
MMMMMM yes nice young horny submissive chinese pussy like that Is the best there is.

OMG
So beautiful!!!!
And yes the bargirls know there stuff over there.
I woul to hear more about the two and 13 year old clothes she wore.
It started as just a bit of fun to see how many we could get to follow us and watch as we fucked in and around a local beauty spot surrounding a lake. This place I am talking about is well off the main stream tourist spot yet good parking areas so to attract older couples going for walks. Because my exgf Beth was so small she was often mistaken for a 12-13 yr old and asked often for ID, even when she was stood with her 18 yr old son.
One time we were looking for somewhere to fuck and came across this beauty spot. It was drizzling so I dared her to leave just her coat and shoes on and walk around the full lake, so she did. We kept stopping for a quick grope and cuddle when an older couple spotted us and with a big tut they passed us as I had my hands on her arse with her back to them and the front of her coat wide open so I could feel her bare body against me. The lady of the couple commented to her hubby that I was way too old for her and she should report me for treating a minor that way, lol, little did she know but she was 38 at the time.
This gave us an idea. We went to the local uniform shop and fit her out with a full school girls outfit, gym kit and all. We went back out to the same spot and met quite a few very well to do couples, and a few singles that followed us. One nice sunny day we went for a walk and she was feeling VERY naughty and told me she would put the uniform on. It was a weekday so schools were in and to look at her you could not tell she was over 13. in the car she said she had no bra or panties on and the skirt was really short, as most school girls try to get the skirt to be extremely short. We had walked around the lake a few times and hooked a lot of couples in, one guy even challenged me that I should not be leading me astray to which she grabed my croch and said it was her leading me. The look on the faces were priceless.
After the second time around the lake (it was about 5 miles around) we were approaching a small copse I had already ear marked for a great spot to fuck. I had been watching sideways a few single men following in our tracks. I mentioned this to her and she asked what should we do, "lets see if they want to watch" I said and led her into the copse. In the middle was a very large holly bush that was bowed over and in its centre was an old fallen tree trunk about waist high on Beth. I pushed her over the tree trunk and lifted her skirt over her back showing clearly her bum and long pussy lips hanging down and already shinning and starting to drip with precum. I looked sideways and I could see two of the guys looking through the gaps in the holly bush. I moved her legs apart and she shuffled them wider perting her bum higher. Now they could clearly see both holes all shaved and smooth with brown skin and very dark lips. I stood at her side and slid my hand under her belly and to her pussy slipping two then three fingers into her tight pussy. She let out a loud groan as I started to massage her groves inside her tunnel. Her groans were louder than normal so I knew she was playing to her voyuers. I slid my other hand over her back and down towards her anus. I wiped two fingers over her pussy lips, which by now were soaking, and back up to her anus then slid them straight in with no risistance. My fingers went right in to my nuckles and I was pulling her apart with three fingers in her pussy and two in her anus and pulling away from each other she started to shout she was cumming. I heard a big groan behind me and it was another voyuer cumming that I had not seen. She pulled my cock out and started to suck me hard as I was now ramming my fingers in and out of her squelching as I did so. "Fuck me, fuck me pleeeeeese" she said loudly so I moved behind her and opened her school shirt letting her tiny boobs free. I grabbed her waist and started to pound at her. The two guys that were looking into her pussy could not see anything now so they came into our little circle and stood by her side wanking as I slid in and out of her, once to far and my cock slipped out but one of the guys reached out and guided me back into her. "Very nice of him" I thought and pretty soon one said he was cumming to which beth reached over and finished him off and then did the same for the other guy. Seeing this I was soon squirting deep into her triggering her orgasm. She turned around pulling off her shirt and sucked me clean while my cum and hers dripped out of her pussy.
She stood up and started to put her shirt on and next I knew there were loads of people coming up to her thanking her for a great show, I didnt even see them. She told me later that she saw them coming from the path but she was too far gone to mention it or let them bother her. After that we did quite a few excursions like that to many different places and had some great results
The photos are from the first time with her in just the raincoat

Attachments

• [000038].jpg
    [000038].jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 64
  • [000039].jpg
    [000039].jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Bateings dam flash (2)_1.jpg
    Bateings dam flash (2)_1.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 75
wow what a sweet little bare Asian pussy. Bet it tastes and feels amazing! I Fucked many Asian girls in Asia when I was in the military. Love Asian pussy!
Yeah I am obviously crazy about it. It is all part of the whole package. They are so feminine and so sexual that it is so intoxicating.