Asian Hotwife In The Making

Hello Everyone,

First of all we are a married couple for 10 years. She is a 37 year old Asian with strong sexual desires much like myself. She has always liked dressing sexy and is not shy at all in the bedroom. She has large natural breasts which are always noticed by other men especially with her being Asian. Noi has always enjoyed pleasing herself and loves her large collection of vibrators and sex toys (I always am buying her something new to try). I have always had the fantasy of watching her with another guy. This has been on my mind for years but the desire has grown stronger recently. The though of her being pleased by another guy is a real turn on. She loves to play with herself while I watch and video her. She will make herself come at least 3 or 4 times before she is done and is quite vocal while she is turned on. We just recently returned from a very exciting vacation where we introduced a somewhat large realistic lifelike dildo to our sex life, She absolutely went wild for it and now must have it whenever we have sex.

I will post some details about our recent holiday and how she took to her new dildo and how it is helping us move her in the direction to being a hotwife.

Thanks for all of the advice and comments.

FC
Your wife is lovely x

Hello Everyone,

First of all we are a married couple for 10 years. She is a 37 year old Asian with strong sexual desires much like myself. She has always liked dressing sexy and is not shy at all in the bedroom. She has large natural breasts which are always noticed by other men especially with her being Asian. Noi has always enjoyed pleasing herself and loves her large collection of vibrators and sex toys (I always am buying her something new to try). I have always had the fantasy of watching her with another guy. This has been on my mind for years but the desire has grown stronger recently. The though of her being pleased by another guy is a real turn on. She loves to play with herself while I watch and video her. She will make herself come at least 3 or 4 times before she is done and is quite vocal while she is turned on. We just recently returned from a very exciting vacation where we introduced a somewhat large realistic lifelike dildo to our sex life, She absolutely went wild for it and now must have it whenever we have sex.

I will post some details about our recent holiday and how she took to her new dildo and how it is helping us move her in the direction to being a hotwife.

FC
The wife looks yummy she just need to let go and enjoy yourself

Hello Everyone,

FC
She looks like she be amazing hotwife

Hello Everyone,

FC
Hello. If you travel to Texas, I'd like to say hello.

Reactions: Davis007