Asian males experience

Im
While I'm not in a IR, but my wife has been with smaller and bigger dicks. I think most of us males think bigger is better, but some women (at least my wife) does not think bigger is better. Yes size does matter, but I think up to a certain point ( small or big).
A little too big for my filipina wife. Wouldn't mind finding a smaller cock for her at all.

I am white and my wife is a Filipina and she has had sex witharound 10 Filipino guys before me and one had a ten inch cock that she says she got lots of pleasure from and she has had around 15 bwc since she came here, but she says she prefers mine. Yeah right
A few photos from the Philippines

Attachments

• 295579-e625f87a17e1e0320789943744051913 (1).jpg
    295579-e625f87a17e1e0320789943744051913 (1).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 58
  • Rowena (85) (1).jpg
    Rowena (85) (1).jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Rowena (149) (1).jpg
    Rowena (149) (1).jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 43
  • file006035 (2).png
    file006035 (2).png
    32.8 KB · Views: 40
  • File 01120.jpg
    File 01120.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 50
I am white and my wife is a Filipina and she has had sex witharound 10 Filipino guys before me and one had a ten inch cock that she says she got lots of pleasure from and she has had around 15 bwc since she came here, but she says she prefers mine. Yeah right
Perfect cock slut

Reactions: jusme
Are there many Asian males in this forum, especially in an interracial relationship?

I’m a 5”8’ Asian guy with a long term petite white wife, who has dated with non-Asian guys before me. I ask her about if she is satisfied sexually and she says yes, but there is always a tinge of insecurity in my side, which also leads me to fantasize about her previous experience with other cocks (bbc, bwc) .

I think this might be something that is not very commonly discussed on this forum so keen to hear if anyone feels the same!
Love asian women wondering how a asian man would enjoy my mature white wife.

Reactions: petco
Are there many Asian males in this forum, especially in an interracial relationship?

I’m a 5”8’ Asian guy with a long term petite white wife, who has dated with non-Asian guys before me. I ask her about if she is satisfied sexually and she says yes, but there is always a tinge of insecurity in my side, which also leads me to fantasize about her previous experience with other cocks (bbc, bwc) .

I think this might be something that is not very commonly discussed on this forum so keen to hear if anyone feels the same!
My wife has had a mixed experience with male Asians, some good some bad, but she always reverts her memories back to her exbf. He was half Yank half Filipino and he had a decent sized cock. How ever my exgf (also a filipina) had been to a party and met a few asian men. She said they were very anxious and cum very quickly and not very big only one satisfied her with a decent sized cock and very good with his tounge

So hot ;)

Reactions: jusme