Asian wife, small cock & cuckold desires - REPRESENT!

How many inches do you give your Asian wife?

• Total voters
Nice….my wife is very tight but gets very wet.
My wife is 5'2" Asian but not the typical petite build. She's quite thick but not fat - still in hreat shape. When we first met my 5.5"x4.5" seemed big to her (and she told me so). These days she doesn't tell me that any more.

There used to be this extra tight section of her pussy that would really squeeze my head when I slipped in balls deep and woukd make her moan. Since the kids that just doesn't happen and even before then she began to be able to take me very easily. She also gets super wet when aroused by her vibrator and I wonder if she can even feel me when I slide inside her after her toy has made her come.

I get the sense she probably couldn't take much more length but definitely a lot more girth. Would love to hear her moaning like she used to.

I popped this video on my content page recently. Asian lass getting her pussy clobbered hard by a big cock. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I popped this video on my content page recently. A lovely Asian lass (not my wife) getting her pussy clobbered hard by a big cock. Enjoy.

Hot asian :)