Ass challenge from behind

Little Black Dress ??? Not a dress !! lol that’s some lingerie
It may not be a little black dress but I can see where they got that thought from in the picture it does look like there's something over the lingerie that could be an LBD pulled up. Doesn't matter which way you look at it though that is an ass and a pussy that looks like it just loves to entertain a variety of cocks.

now that's a LBD!!!! she must get a lot of attention out in public

It may not be a little black dress but I can see where they got that thought from in the picture it does look like there's something over the lingerie that could be an LBD pulled up. Doesn't matter which way you look at it though that is an ass and a pussy that looks like it just loves to entertain a variety of cocks.
You know what - I’m mistaken - wife told me that was a tiny black dress bunched up with no panties so Yes That is a sexy LBD lol

You know what - I’m mistaken - wife told me that was a tiny black dress bunched up with no panties so Yes That is a sexy LBD lol
Didn't matter all that much to me, I was just saying how I thought they could see where it was a dress with you now confirming that it was because it also looked like it could have just been a very long spaghetti strapped tank top. But I didn't notice those details until after I looked at the picture a couple of times because I was too busy looking at the ass and pussy