Ass challenge from behind

how you end up meeting all these milfs
Flirting them gently, talk to them with respect and telling them the truth that I like them and want to meet them better... So talking and of course listening and respect them is the "key"... Not phrases like "I like you and I want to fuck you"... This is not working for sure... And of course you must count the husbands too... They are not stupid or idiots...they are couples who enjoy a different way of sex life... This is my way and how I do it work for me and them...

Flirting them gently, talk to them with respect and telling them the truth that I like them and want to meet them better... So talking and of course listening and respect them is the "key"... Not phrases like "I like you and I want to fuck you"... This is not working for sure... And of course you must count the husbands too... They are not stupid or idiots...they are couples who enjoy a different way of sex life... This is my way and how I do it work for me and them...
That`s best way to get to get close to a couple well said.

Reactions: milfgilffucker
Yeah, that's great advice and I feel like that's the part I've got down - its just, how do you even know who to approach? Do you meet people at swinger clubs, online, or just casually talk / flirt with enough couples that eventually one bites?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c