Assuming you and wife get into sexy fun with another guy or couple, how long you been doing it and....did it give her more confidence?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Married 22+ years, started 4 years ago, semi regular mfm same guy along with 2 other one time deals. We're conservative as hell, early 50s, good looking. Since we started mfm my shy, polite, good looking, in shape wife, has turned even more in every category. We don't talk public about our sex fun but she loves it. She walks tall, dresses classy, not sultry, wears dresses and heels....or jeans and cowboy boots and looks so damn good either way. The best part is how it's helped our relationship. When he's with us it's very obvious she likes the non stop sex for 3 hours, she's horny as hell for a week after. When he's with us she wears heels and IF she puts on anything it's my unbuttoned dress shirt. She's like our own private classy as hell stripper. Just watching her walk to the bathroom is a turn on.
During the week she relaxes in similar outfits after dinner watching TV. I fuck her in the kitchen, livingroom, garage, back yard, shower. Wasn't like this before.
I describe her and it makes her sound like a sex slut, she's not at all.
Has this changed your wife?

Married 23 years, started in 1998 while we were dating. Since then she has had fun with 22 men. 13 she fucked most multiple times and sucked off 9 other men. Her confidence definitely grew over time along with her ability to enjoy or I guess be comfortable doing it. Now once she decides she likes a guy she is not shy about getting going. Our lifestyle has only made our marriage stronger over the years and been a big part of our sex life.

Our first time with others started at a LS resort, as a mfm, then into a mfmf as his wife joined. After it was over, my wife exclaimed - "that was fun, I want to do it again". Music to my ears. Since then, at a LS resort, my formerly shy wife, who'd hardly get nude around others, has 'blossomed' a bit. We've been sitting by the pool, talking with a gentleman, and he ended up getting a hand job to completion. I turned around to see her with a cock buried down her throat another time. So far, I've sat back, and enjoyed the show while she has fucked 3-4 different guys. We've also had mfmf & mfm's too. Covid slowed things, but we're starting to get out again. We started in '14.

We've been married 40 years (high school sweethearts, married our first year of college). She took her first lover (the second man to ever fuck her) when she was 28. She's 59 now, and it has done wonders for her confidence as a woman and as a sexual partner! It hasn't hurt that every man she has set out to seduce, has succumbed to her. She's only had eight lovers in that time, but with the exception of one being a one night stand (he was very disappoing in bed), the other seven became long term "friends with benefits" relationships lasting years. She had a couple of dry spells over the years, lasting about a year, but otherwise has had at least one steady lover on the side for most of our marriage since we opened it up. We started with swinging with two couples, but eventually found I prefer to be faithful to her, while she is allowed any lover she wants. One of the couples were swapped with split when the wife ran off with another man, and the former husband became my wife's lover for over 5 years. She really loves our current situation, where both myself and her latest lover are completely commited to her, and faithful to her. This relationship has lasted well over five years now, with no end in sight. She has said nothing feels more empowering than having two men who only want her, and she's never been more emotionally and sexually satisfied!