At home play

To the husbands who allow their spouse/gf to play at home. If your not joining them play what do you do? We play at our house and sometimes I don’t want to join and just drink and play video games

One of the hottest things about this lifestyle to me is other men getting to fuck my wife in our bed, whether or not I am around at the time. When our kids were in school Kate stayed at home. She made use of her afternoons by having men (friends of ours and men I never met) come to our house to have sex with her in our bed while I was at work and our kids were at school.

My wife has been having sex with her older married boss for years. They have sex at our house when I am at home but her boss is shy about me watching them. I stay in the family room watching TV and jerking off while they have their dates. Most of our friends don't mind me watching.

Normally I am involved in their first round even if I just lick her clean after. If her guy stays the night I leave them after the 1 st time and sleep in the guest bedroom next door to the bedroom to give them some alone time. Very hot and fun for everyone involved.
Great - An real Bull will understand that hubby being there and cleaning is an important aspect of this so that the couple are together with it.

Great - An real Bull will understand that hubby being there and cleaning is an important aspect of this so that the couple are together with it.
You're absolutely right about your statement...I prefer hubby to be there so he can clean her up right after while my cum still fresh and warm...I also enjoy that the couple have this experience together rather than apart.

You're absolutely right about your statement...I prefer hubby to be there so he can clean her up right after while my cum still fresh and warm...I also enjoy that the couple have this experience together rather than apart.
I agree it is so enjoyable to see but more important is that you also get to see just how much the wife enjoys it and the confirmation for her of hubby's acceptance and approval. She gets to climax again as he cleans her while she is enjoying passionate kisses and cuddles with her lover. The look of shear pleasure on her face as hubby's tongue removes your semen from her puckering anus tells you that you have achieved to goal of providing her with as much pleasure as is possible. This is what it is all about.

Reactions: sterling
I enjoy having couples at my house since all of my kids are grown and I have plenty space to go from room to room. I prefer hubbies to be present whether it’s at their house or mine. Nothing like making a woman climax and she look over at her hubby as I’m pounding his wife, they get off by seeing the pleasure on their wives faces. It’s hot when they are communicating with one another, then as I’m finishing up they get to clean up and possibly have their fun with their wives.

Attachments

• 085F5E89-35B6-424C-AB5D-08E3EABB5A65.jpeg
    085F5E89-35B6-424C-AB5D-08E3EABB5A65.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 101
I enjoy having couples at my house since all of my kids are grown and I have plenty space to go from room to room. I prefer hubbies to be present whether it’s at their house or mine. Nothing like making a woman climax and she look over at her hubby as I’m pounding his wife, they get off by seeing the pleasure on their wives faces. It’s hot when they are communicating with one another, then as I’m finishing up they get to clean up and possibly have their fun with their wives.

Beautiful

Reactions: Bowlerlb
We see one guy for pretty regular mfm fun. Always at our house but been to his twice. I'd say close to 90 times at our home over the 3+ years we've been doing this. I'd say the first 10 or so times were in the living room, awkward sex and was over quick. One night we went up to our bedroom now we're comfy together, most of the sex is in our bed.

Reactions: robandkate
I agree. I like to have the husband present when I fuck the wife. I want him to see her respond like she never does to him. I want him to see the slut come out and take control. So many husbands never know how dirty their wives can get if another man doesn't push them.

I agree. I like to have the husband present when I fuck the wife. I want him to see her respond like she never does to him. I want him to see the slut come out and take control. So many husbands never know how dirty their wives can get if another man doesn't push them.
That's my wife exactly. We're very very normal, wife is classy and conservative. Not the slut type at all. When we do our mfm fun with our friend it's like she's a different woman. She lets go like I can't believe. Been times he's pumping her, her legs go straight, her body gets stiff and she cums HARD. That's never happened with me. Its like her cum lasts 30 seconds with her grunting and grunting while he pumps her. Its like she has no thought of me watching her go wild at all. She'll cum hard and long under him, he'll roll off and she lays there catching her breath with his jizz oozing from her pussy while she just looks at me.
Its hotter than hell to watch.

That's my wife exactly. We're very very normal, wife is classy and conservative. Not the slut type at all. When we do our mfm fun with our friend it's like she's a different woman. She lets go like I can't believe. Been times he's pumping her, her legs go straight, her body gets stiff and she cums HARD. That's never happened with me. Its like her cum lasts 30 seconds with her grunting and grunting while he pumps her. Its like she has no thought of me watching her go wild at all. She'll cum hard and long under him, he'll roll off and she lays there catching her breath with his jizz oozing from her pussy while she just looks at me.
Its hotter than hell to watch.
Yes, I know just what you mean. He breaks through what i call her "shell of respectability". Most American females are raised from the time they are little girls to be "nice girls" and they are taught that they should not do lots of things that otherwise would come naturally. Over the years from being a little girl to being a grown woman that indoctrination builds up a shell that most husbands can't break through. But when a strong, dominant man fucks a woman hard and rough, he breaks through the shell and the inner slut is exposed. She doesn't care what she says or does. All that matters is feeling his cock in her and having orgasms.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
I am in the room, naked and caged, watching my wife enjoying herself. Watching how the other man makes my wife grunt, moan and squirm in ways she never did for me.