Atlanta so friendly

We were invited to a Hot tub party. We had an amazing time. We were enjoying the water when a beautiful red head got up and showed everything while signaling that she needed another drink. I knew it was going to get crazy. Well needed to refuel and my wife got up to show off, since I stared at the red head. lol. And asked me and other if they needed a refill. so she got out and headed to the kitchen. Someone else brought our beers and was having a great time. but was curious on where the wife was. Someone told me that she was asked to bring more beer with another person. So didn’t think much of it. But then it was taking longer. So I was checking the rooms when I heard her in the living room. Only latina in the house, so got plenty of eyes on her. lol16B1EF38-A286-4757-9356-94EDB1802F08.jpeg

We were invited to a Hot tub party. We had an amazing time. We were enjoying the water when a beautiful red head got up and showed everything while signaling that she needed another drink. I knew it was going to get crazy. Well needed to refuel and my wife got up to show off, since I stared at the red head. lol. And asked me and other if they needed a refill. so she got out and headed to the kitchen. Someone else brought our beers and was having a great time. but was curious on where the wife was. Someone told me that she was asked to bring more beer with another person. So didn’t think much of it. But then it was taking longer. So I was checking the rooms when I heard her in the living room. Only latina in the house, so got plenty of eyes on her. lolView attachment 749140
wow sounds like it got hot very quick

Reactions: stonemtncouple
We were invited to a Hot tub party. We had an amazing time. We were enjoying the water when a beautiful red head got up and showed everything while signaling that she needed another drink. I knew it was going to get crazy. Well needed to refuel and my wife got up to show off, since I stared at the red head. lol. And asked me and other if they needed a refill. so she got out and headed to the kitchen. Someone else brought our beers and was having a great time. but was curious on where the wife was. Someone told me that she was asked to bring more beer with another person. So didn’t think much of it. But then it was taking longer. So I was checking the rooms when I heard her in the living room. Only latina in the house, so got plenty of eyes on her. lolView attachment 749140

Reactions: Chicagocuckoldjay15
B266DD7B-5263-4B78-AEEE-027B3FB22BAA.jpegC61141D1-CED2-4C24-B1A2-B07ED12612A8.jpeg75B068A8-CA84-4051-95AC-94CD4488DEA5.jpeg

video
View attachment Atlanta-360p30_mp4.mp4

Last edited: