Audio of me and the wife possible?

Is this something which is entertained on this site? I've done it before and had some positive feedback. My wife can get pretty loud and also pretty damn humiliating would love to share that with you guys!

Note, me and her are about to fuck :)
I would really enjoy hearing you fuck her. Do you have audio of her fucking other guys?

BlondesorBlack.GIF
Is this something which is entertained on this site? I've done it before and had some positive feedback. My wife can get pretty loud and also pretty damn humiliating would love to share that with you guys!

You must have a huge cock like me then man. Women love to make a big deal over a big cock, screaming like you are splitting them in half, and considering that my cock hard is 11x8 inches, I might be splitting my wife in half, who knows. I have learned after 40 years that you have to teach and sometimes make/force your woman to take it how you, as the man or dominant partner says to take it.

But that is great your wife gets loud. With me, that would make me fuck her even more so in a very rough and hard core manner. I know when my wife gets noisy, I fuck her little tight cunt even harder. If that doesn't work, sometimes I pull out and fuck and fill her mouth which she loves too.

Once you get them going on a nice cock they don't want to get off. Thankfully most women have the capability to cum repeatedly for hours. Which is good for me because the older that I get the more hard core that I get about sex, the higher my sex drive, and the kinkier and trashier I get - which, lets face it, we all fucking love.

Do not let her loudness annoy you. Use it to your advantage man. Text me Erik, I'll tell you more, 785 764 8883 or bi.dom@icloud.com.

Peace,

Erik
View attachment QB3PHsSSDZ9-W_UG.mp4

View attachment 574342

You must have a huge cock like me then man. Women love to make a big deal over a big cock, screaming like you are splitting them in half, and considering that my cock hard is 11x8 inches, I might be splitting my wife in half, who knows. I have learned after 40 years that you have to teach and sometimes make/force your woman to take it how you, as the man or dominant partner says to take it.

But that is great your wife gets loud. With me, that would make me fuck her even more so in a very rough and hard core manner. I know when my wife gets noisy, I fuck her little tight cunt even harder. If that doesn't work, sometimes I pull out and fuck and fill her mouth which she loves too.

Once you get them going on a nice cock they don't want to get off. Thankfully most women have the capability to cum repeatedly for hours. Which is good for me because the older that I get the more hard core that I get about sex, the higher my sex drive, and the kinkier and trashier I get - which, lets face it, we all fucking love.

Do not let her loudness annoy you. Use it to your advantage man. Text me Erik, I'll tell you more, 785 764 8883 or bi.dom@icloud.com.

Peace,

Erik
View attachment 574344
I'm speechless, this is amazing. Is that you? You re massive. I'm a tiny speck compared to you. Honestly, can only fuck my wife in missionary and doggy! I am 4.5 inches

View attachment 574342

Peace,

Erik
View attachment 574344
God blessed you guys in this videos to fuck the way it is enjoyed on this video. Same God blessed me to SEE this video admirably and enjoy in mind happily. Let me see more like this rest of my life so we all can be healthy and happy.

Last edited:

would love to hear and see u fuck