Aussie Breeding Bull

I'm a bull from Brisbane Australia with a strong impregnation/breeding fetish. I'm 34 years old and have been helping women get pregnant as a sperm donor for the past 11 years.

3 years ago I was introduced to the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle by chance when a woman I had agreed to help fall pregnant asked me if her husband could watch and masturbate as I impregnated her. I absolutely loved the experience and decided to explore the lifestyle further.

Last edited:
Прошу подсказать, как мне изменить пароль?
Что я делаю не так?
Прошу подсказать.
Спасибо.
свяжитесь с администратором страницы. и попросите о помощи. но это должно быть на английском

I'm a bull from Brisbane Australia with a strong impregnation/breeding fetish. I'm 34 years old and have been helping women get pregnant as a sperm donor for the past 11 years.

3 years ago I was introduced to the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle by chance when a woman I had agreed to help fall pregnant asked me if her husband could watch and masturbate as I impregnated her. I absolutely loved the experience and decided to explore the lifestyle further.
Awesome mate. I'm 38 bull from Brissy too, i'm looking for a hotwife to play and breed too.

Reactions: Qld couplr