Baby is coming!!!

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
Hey everyone, so we are really excited and nervous since our baby will be born next month. I have previously posted about this, however, about a year ago, my neighbor started flirting with my wife while I was at work, until he was able to fuck her, and got her pregnant, which was ok because she and I wanted a baby. Long story short, he was also ok with it, as long as he can see his child and be close to it, i can be the “dad”. He will be going with us to the hospital, which I dont know how to feel about that, since our parents and family may ask us questions. Although i feel happy, i cant but feel some type of jealousy over the fact he got her pregnant, and she loves to have him around her, although he is allowing me to be the dad. His wife was also ok with him driving us to the hospital, since i “may get nervous”, and obviously does not know her husband is the real dad. Anyway, it is very exciting for us, and i just cant wait to see how it unfolds. Anyone else have this situation happen? How did you feel? How has your marriage worked moving forward? How does your wife act with her lover/baby’s daddy?

Good show! May the delivery be easy.

Good if the sire open her up again when she is ready!!!
Thanks, and yeah, hopefully they continue after the baby, though i would like some time with the wife myself as well, havent had her since before the pregnancy, and according to her, i may not anymore :(

• Love
Reactions: Cuckboy29
let us know how the delivery goes, maybe some pic's of the happy three of you together? Is she planning on more with him?
Sure, however, pics i dint know, since she has been really picky about them since she’s been pregnant. And yes, she is planning on continuing to have sex with him, and they’re both planning that if everything goes well, they may have another child in the future. This is where i’ve been a little jealous as of late, since she told me she is not sure if she wants to have sex with me again since we have not had sex since before her pregnancy, while he has been fucking her throughout the pregnancy, which kind of hurts, and makes me feel like a third wheel now

Sure, however, pics i dint know, since she has been really picky about them since she’s been pregnant. And yes, she is planning on continuing to have sex with him, and they’re both planning that if everything goes well, they may have another child in the future. This is where i’ve been a little jealous as of late, since she told me she is not sure if she wants to have sex with me again since we have not had sex since before her pregnancy, while he has been fucking her throughout the pregnancy, which kind of hurts, and makes me feel like a third wheel now
You’re a special man! I don’t think I could do that, best of luck to you and I hope the babies are happy and healthy !

You’re a special man! I don’t think I could do that, best of luck to you and I hope the babies are happy and healthy !
Thanks, and yeah, it hasnt and still isnt easy sometimes, like i said, i’ve had so much jealousy recently, just by looking at how close he is with her, even though i will be the “dad”, but this is what she and I wanted from the start. It kind of stings a little when i only get kisses, but he sends his wife on vacation, just to stay in our house, sleeping with her, while i have to take the guest room.

Reactions: Riversideman
Don't sign the birth certificate. Because your marriage is over . She is in love with him . You are nothing but a paycheck to her . If you sign the birth certificate you will have to pay child support for the rest of your life . Start divorce proceedings now . Anytime you are not allowed to have sex with your wife your marriage will not last . Stop being a chump . She does not love you anymore . At some point the child will find out and will not have any respect for you and wonder what kind of man you are . Please I beg you to not do this at all .

Thanks, and yeah, hopefully they continue after the baby, though i would like some time with the wife myself as well, havent had her since before the pregnancy, and according to her, i may not anymore :(
Send her as packing seriously. Get a divorce. You mean nothing to her . Dude grow a pair and get mad . I mean really never having kids of your own wtf . You will never be happy .

Send her as packing seriously. Get a divorce. You mean nothing to her . Dude grow a pair and get mad . I mean really never having kids of your own wtf . You will never be happy .
I understand what you’re saying, but we planned this before, since i cant have kids of my own. We wanted it this way, and up to this point i’ve been ok with the way our relationship is. If she does end up with him its also fine because that means she chose him, but really we have both enjoyed the lifestyle up to this point, and im still ok with taking care of the baby once its born.

I understand what you’re saying, but we planned this before, since i cant have kids of my own. We wanted it this way, and up to this point i’ve been ok with the way our relationship is. If she does end up with him its also fine because that means she chose him, but really we have both enjoyed the lifestyle up to this point, and im still ok with taking care of the baby once its born.
Nathanial ... nicely done!

Very nice choice Nathaniel.This will make your relationship stronger and you will have a nice family!
Thanks, this is what we are aiming for. Like i said i would understand my wife if she falls for him, but this was a risk from the first day they had sex. Now what we want, since she has told me this, is to be a family and stay together. It does not matter to me that they see each other afterwards, because i love her, and i know she loves me.

Reactions: niknodakis

ok, then why should you have all the fun? why not invite his wife to the party? i'm sure she, probably, has a good sense of humor. she fer sure will see the humor in this.

ya know, if you can't father kids & want your wife to give birth that is one thing. but, she has gone way over the edge, here. what kind of arrangement did you two have when she started fucking him?

pete

Reactions: Uncledude55