Baby was born!!

See, im her husband, but we know i cant give her kids, and he helped get her pregnant and helped us have a family, so she loves him. I dont feel bad because i love her, and she loves me too, and at the end of the day she and i go to bed together, but of course, he does things to her that i cant
That is beautiful x

Hey everyone, to keep you guys updated, my wife gave birth a day before holloween, to a beautiful baby girl, and we are officially the parents. She was 8lbs, and basically looks like my wife, although she has hardly any latino traits, given that my wife is white puerto rican and our neighbor is white. He has been great, giving us this opportunity to make a family of our own, and he actually has given us space to spend this time as a family. My wife is happy, and we should be heading home either this afternoon or tomorrow. I feel very happy, and although i know she is not my daughter biologically, i love her, and i love my wife, for making this possible.
congrats, Glad you were able to make it happen, doesn't really matter who the sperm came out of as long as your a strong family unit.