Back again

Deviant dad

Male
Gold
So we had a bad experience a few months back with a guy we allowed to join us on a couple of play dates
Turned into a bit of a stalker
Wife was no longer comfortable with playing for a while and I totally supported her decision
Last week though she said she’s ready to get back in the saddle
So we’re meeting up with another couple we’ve known forever and talking a long weekend
And planning other play dates
More to follow

So we had a bad experience a few months back with a guy we allowed to join us on a couple of play dates
Wife was no longer comfortable with playing for a while and I totally supported her decision
So we’re meeting up with another couple we’ve known forever and talking a long weekend
More to follow
Nice

More to follow
Good luck !

Reactions: Deviant dad
More to follow
I would love to hear more🙏🏼