Back in the day

I was born in 1950 in southern Virginia, so when my mama and daddy taught me about sex, they cautioned me about white girls and white women. You couldn't be seen with them in public. Black men had been whipped or even lynched for such things. Course that didn't mean interracial sex didn't exist, just that a black man and white woman had to be careful when and where. My daddy had some white married ladies. He would generally go at night when it was dark, use the back door. Out in the country there was no close neighbor to see or hear. Ms. Ellie and Ms. Lena and some others needed "servicing" (that's the term farmers use for breeding, like a bull and cow or stallion and mare). Never seen together in public, nothing said to each other except while they were doing it. And when I got old enough I started taking my turn. So much different from today when interracial couples can go anywhere, including with their mixed race kids.

White women have always lusted for darker-skinned men, whether African or Indian. Journals kept by some of my Indian ancestors relate their sexual use of "fine white ladies" of the time. The cuck "lords" and "gentlemen" liked to watch as Indian men rutted in their women. It is not only the color of our skin but our attitudes that makes the difference.