Back in the saddle after a long hiatus.

HDhotwife

Couple
From
CA, US
We just registered here a couple of days ago after lurking for awhile. We are a mid 50's couple from So.Cal who have been in the lifestyle for over a decade. We had to hit the pause button after she had to deal with the big C. Clear now for 9 years, but it still haunts us. From the beginning we knew we could never be monogamous. Hell, we met at a swingers party when I was still with my ex and she was the much in demand unicorn or single female. She went to parties strictly to suck cock. After my marriage was over(nothing to do with swinging) we hooked up. I love sluts and knew she was the one. Though we have done it all, orgies, mfm, fmf, bdsm, gang bangs, gang sucks etc. we both realize "our thing" was her being a hotwife. For years I was always with her when she was getting strange cock but now nothing gets me harder then waiting for her to come home from being with another man. I love this site because you all understand what I mean. Hope to post and chat a good deal in the future as we begin again this Hotwife life.

Attachments

• IMG_4053.JPG
    IMG_4053.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCF2064.JPG
    DSCF2064.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 2-11-07 015.jpg
    2-11-07 015.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 2-11-07 017.jpg
    2-11-07 017.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 2-11-07 017-1.jpg
    2-11-07 017-1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 75
I live in SoCal ( LA SouthBAy beach area) as well - have experience with couples - would be interested in meeting n playing

We just registered here a couple of days ago after lurking for awhile. We are a mid 50's couple from So.Cal who have been in the lifestyle for over a decade. We had to hit the pause button after she had to deal with the big C. Clear now for 9 years, but it still haunts us. From the beginning we knew we could never be monogamous. Hell, we met at a swingers party when I was still with my ex and she was the much in demand unicorn or single female. She went to parties strictly to suck cock. After my marriage was over(nothing to do with swinging) we hooked up. I love sluts and knew she was the one. Though we have done it all, orgies, mfm, fmf, bdsm, gang bangs, gang sucks etc. we both realize "our thing" was her being a hotwife. For years I was always with her when she was getting strange cock but now nothing gets me harder then waiting for her to come home from being with another man. I love this site because you all understand what I mean. Hope to post and chat a good deal in the future as we begin again this Hotwife life.
Love it she’s sweet

Firstly, welcome to the site.
Secondly, I'm so glad to hear she won her battle with cancer. I lost my first wife to it so it's wonderful to hear she's 9 years clear. I'm not surprised after that it's taken her a while to get back to playing again but now that she is, I hope you both have a great time in the lifestyle for a long time to come. I can certainly relate to how hot it is to have your wife come home after being out fucking another man.
James

• Love
Reactions: Bobby75
Congrats on your progress against the Big C!!!

hot pictures, I would love to see and hear more