Back to her old ways!

Hey there, super excited to join this forum! Starting a fun new dynamic in our marriage.
We have been together since 2009 and married since 2016. During that time we have been monogamous (except for a 2 times when she played with some girlfriends then told me about it. These times may have been what made me know I wanted her to be with other people.) Our sex life has been totally incredible, I have been left wanting nothing more, totally fulfilled by this amazing woman.
She (28) is a very submissive slut with very few limits. She was a very slutty teenager and had lots of experience with lots of men before me, I always love to hear about those experiences.
I (29) am into all things sex, a pervert if you will 😜. I love to be dominant to her and claim ownership of her. Then on the other side of the coin I love to watch her get fucked, send her out to fuck guys and clean the creampie when she gets home. I'm not into being degraded or made fun of in this hotwife scenario.

We had our 2nd child in January of this year so that left her pregnant for most of 2020. Towards the later part of the year as she got more pregnant she got EXTREMELY horny and the idea of getting her more cocks and cum came up and we both loved it. She also wants to see me fuck another woman one day. She got so wet talking about taking strangers cocks. In December we played with another man in a hotel room where I watched him use her and then we ended up both fucking her, it was totally awesome!!
She found another guy and because it's just easier than finding a sitter we decided she would just go alone. Turned out to be really hot having her out getting fucked. I loved when she came home with her cunt full, sloppy seconds are amazing! I also ate my first creampie from another man from her, what a treat, she is beginning to like being cleaned I think! He was a multiple cummer, she would get him to cum 5 times in 2-3 hours. Once she got him to cum 8 times! She visited him many times up until he fucked her into labor!
We are on a break from this play until our life gets back to normal but I am excited for when we start back up. I am loving this site so far.

This was her 2 weeks postpartum.
IMG954004.jpg