BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
BBC bull in Chicago seeking a cuckold couple down for some fun. Looking for a one-on-one session with the wife while the husband watches, and open to something long-term. Open to all races but prefer White or Hispanic wives, and seeking between the ages of 30-50 years old. MUST be clean and 100% DDF. If interested, message me. I'm 28, slim fit, 8 inch BBC.

Attachments

• 20210620_085738.jpg
    20210620_085738.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image-file-name.jpg
    image-file-name.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 111
Toro della BBC a Chicago in cerca di una coppia di cuckold giù per un po 'di divertimento. Alla ricerca di una sessione individuale con la moglie mentre il marito guarda, e aperto a qualcosa a lungo termine. Aperto a tutte le razze ma preferisce mogli bianche o ispaniche, e in cerca tra i 30-50 anni. DEVE essere pulito e 100% DDF. Se interessati, inviatemi un messaggio. Ho 28 anni, vestibilità slim, 8 pollici BBC.
vuoi scopare sorella

Attachments

• 1642072925658.jpg
    1642072925658.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: Plapla69
BBC bull in Chicago seeking a cuckold couple down for some fun. Looking for a one-on-one session with the wife while the husband watches, and open to something long-term. Open to all races but prefer White or Hispanic wives, and seeking between the ages of 30-50 years old. MUST be clean and 100% DDF. If interested, message me. I'm 28, slim fit, 8 inch BBC.
Would you be interested in starting with a video chat with my wife and some role play?

My wife is looking

Reactions: BlackBatmanBBC