BBC impregnating my girl?

Were you happy with how things worked out? Martin.
I'm happy she didn't get pregnant from another man. As far as black men, I'm not particular about race it's the individual, but then again, this is about her and what she wants not me. It was hot seeing her excited over a particular type of man. The idea of being faced with a black man's baby is far more humiliating than if it was her white bull who actually tried to impregnate her, I'm scared yes. She is past the baby age so it was a close call that I wasn't already faced with raising that white bull's baby. It's not my ideal and is past my comfort level to say the least, but to me leaving my wife is not an option. I would accept even this had it happened. It's a double edged sword of bad and devilish good. The sub cuck enjoyment of it is that much more intense. But it was a hard blow in my relationship with my wife, in the end I am the one who wanted her to cuckold me and be a whore with other men. When a man and a woman are together anything can happen, that's a lesson learned.

Last edited:
I'm happy she didn't get pregnant from another man. As far as black men, I'm not particular about race it's the individual, but then again, this is about her and what she wants not me. It was hot seeing her excited over a particular type of man. The idea of being faced with a black man's baby is far more humiliating than if it was her white bull who actually tried to impregnate her, I'm scared yes. She is past the baby age so it was a close call that I wasn't already faced with raising that white bull's baby. It's not my ideal and is past my comfort level to say the least, but to me leaving my wife is not an option. I would accept even this had it happened. It's a double edged sword of bad and devilish good. The sub cuck enjoyment of it is that much more intense. But it was a hard blow in my relationship with my wife, in the end I am the one who wanted her to cuckold me and be a whore with other men. When a man and a woman are together anything can happen, that's a lesson learned.
Did you ever watch her get fucked by a black guy. That is my biggest fantasy?

Reactions: DonD
Did you ever watch her get fucked by a black guy. That is my biggest fantasy?
Once, we found him on craigslist and met him at the local mall first, then gave him our address and we went back to our place. He fucked her rough and treated her like a whore, I saw the cum filled condom after he pulled out at the end. I'd never seen her cum so hard.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Yes only once. We found him on craigslist and met him at the local mall first, then gave him our address and we went back to our place. He fucked her rough and treated her like a whore, I saw the cum filled condom after he pulled out at the end. I'd never seen her cum so hard.
That is so hot. How big was he?

No never, only afterwards. If I cum, I am no longer in the mood to be a cuckold, and if a man is over I need to be in that mood.

It is a longstanding fantasy of mine to want to watch my girlfriend being fucked by another guy, especially a BBC, but she is not so keen on the idea, but I continue to work on her, and she is a naughty/dirty girl when she wants to be.
I was chatting to her the other day, and she told me in the past that she had a short term relationship with a BBC, which I knew about, which in itself turns me on a lot.
However, what really got me going, was when she told me that he used to say that he wanted to get her pregnant. Now that really turned me on.
The thought of her being fucked by him, and cumming inside her, and 'impregnating her' to use his words, is such a turn on for me.
Does the thought of this turn other guys on, or is just me?
Happy to share thought and stories..
J discovered with the very first black lover she had that this desire is not very far from her mind or theirs ALL the time!! She ended up spending an entire weekend alone with her first black Lover TRYING to get pregnant by him. There were very few Black Lovers she met that did not at least enjoy the fantasy of knocking her up....but most also would chicken out at the last minute and pull out. Guess they were conceerned that she would have expected something from them if she got pregnant.

CW

Reactions: Xiahh
It’s so taboo and hot. You should be warned once that BBC impregnates her she is his girl not yours. Black impregnation seems to work out best if the couple is married and stable. That way she is your wife but his girl and future baby momma!
Have you done this before ?