BBC impregnating my girl?

Well i am looking for a permanent couple to sattle down so we could live as 3. With breeding her.
Daily sex etc.

I might have found a couple but i have to wait till they decide to take that step or not

Since they have to move to my city.
Etc.

Reactions: bellaazz
It is a longstanding fantasy of mine to want to watch my girlfriend being fucked by another guy, especially a BBC, but she is not so keen on the idea, but I continue to work on her, and she is a naughty/dirty girl when she wants to be.
I was chatting to her the other day, and she told me in the past that she had a short term relationship with a BBC, which I knew about, which in itself turns me on a lot.
However, what really got me going, was when she told me that he used to say that he wanted to get her pregnant. Now that really turned me on.
The thought of her being fucked by him, and cumming inside her, and 'impregnating her' to use his words, is such a turn on for me.
Does the thought of this turn other guys on, or is just me?
Happy to share thought and stories..
It’s so taboo and hot. You should be warned once that BBC impregnates her she is his girl not yours. Black impregnation seems to work out best if the couple is married and stable. That way she is your wife but his girl and future baby momma!

• Love
Reactions: DonD and Xiahh