BBC Queens

BIG4YourWife

Male
Verified
I am looking for the women here who truly love BBC and want it to be known, or the husbands who love black men just as much.

If you love BBC and my cock, send me a message with a black spade drawn on your body. If a husband expects a response, he needs a spade on himself.

Photoshopped spades are ok as well, as long as the photo is of yourself.

HiIamJames.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking for the women here who truly love BBC and want it to be known, or the husbands who love black men just as much.

If you love BBC and my cock, send me a message with a black spade drawn on your body. If a husband expects a response, he needs a spade on himself.

View attachment 1086868
Bend her over and pump that big black cock in her tight little pink pussy like the dirty white trash whore that she is.

Attachments

• White Dress 4.JPG
    White Dress 4.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 112

View attachment 1086868
What you think my wife can take that

Attachments

• 59DE41D9-476F-4041-B81C-BF8E0E5C5FCA.png
    59DE41D9-476F-4041-B81C-BF8E0E5C5FCA.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
Fuck my little white trash whore hotwife in the ass with your big 12” black cock while she’s all coked up and smoking a cigarette while I eat her hot soaking wet throbbing pussy. 🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• BBC Anal 4.png
    BBC Anal 4.png
    773.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

View attachment 1086868 want to sit on it
I