Dominant male seeks your wife.

Hi I'm a newbie to group so go easy

I'm a dominant male and this is what I'm after (hopefully)

I'm after a hubby who is prepared to show his wife pics to me . I'm uk based but will speak to husbands anywhere . You must show her face though so don't contact me if you don't

I want the husbands to send me pics of their wife's unaware as that is a huge turn on for me (the wife not knowing ) . If your a submissive husband all the better . I know it's a very long shot people will read this and contact me

Contact me via here

Please note despite the name I will never contact your wife or expose her . I will give you full discretion and expect same .

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm a newbie to group so go easy

I'm a dominant male and this is what I'm after (hopefully)

I'm after a hubby who is prepared to show his wife pics to me . I'm uk based but will speak to husbands anywhere . You must show her face though so don't contact me if you don't

I want the husbands to send me pics of their wife's unaware as that is a huge turn on for me (the wife not knowing ) . If your a submissive husband all the better . I know it's a very long shot people will read this and contact me

Contact me via here

Please note despite the name I will never contact your wife or expose her . I will give you full discretion and expect same .

Thank you
I’m up for this. I’ll DM you

Reactions: Desejo de corno