Beautiful asses with a hand on the cheek

Hope you like. Three hands are better than just one right?
loved it :love:
and yes definitely three is better than two

and what a wonderful view(y)

cant match that but heres my wife over another mans knee being put in her place with his hand not only on her bare arse but smacking her bare arse and checking her pussy for signs of arousal and wetness

you bet she was wet lol
View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4

Lol. She has a small circle of guy friends that she's known for years, grew up with some of them. So she's very comfortable being with them without me there, letting them stretch her hole.
Oh then no luck for other stranger? But i could be her friend toošŸ˜‰

Reactions: MOJO
She has a cute ass that is spankable and what a sweet tight pussy ...
I would love to fuck all of her holesšŸ˜

as you know she loves a spanking from a strict boss daddie and has a great pussy

here's another video one of her boss daddies sent her of her teasing his cock before he smacked her bottom for her

and bent over bare bottomed pussy on show teasing a old bloke i got to call and spank and finger her for me lol
View attachment 20180213_160704.mp4

View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

as you know she loves a spanking from a strict boss daddie and has a great pussy

here's another video one of her boss daddies sent her of her teasing his cock before he smacked her bottom for her

and bent over bare bottomed pussy on show teasing a old bloke i got to call and spank and finger her for me lol
View attachment 1953141

View attachment 1953148
Don't worry I'll make sure whatever she likes i will do it with heršŸ˜‰