Becoming a cuck, the journey.

cuck4life

Male
Gold
I having been following this forum for a few years. We all have our stories on how we became a cuckold and I thought it might be interesting if we shared our stories.

For me I always read the stories in Penthouse Variations a discovered I would get aroused readied stories of men watching or hearing about their wives having sex with other men. I became obsessed with these types of stories and searched other magazines for similar topics. Reading these types of stories was how I jacked off. I had no idea how this would continue to have an affect on my life.

In my teens I dated a girl that I thought was the hottest ever. We hung out in her parents den and she would turn down the lights for us to make out. I would feel her off and sometimes I could get under her shirt and to her bra, a few times I would get to get a finger into her bra but not enough to feel her nipple. She was a prick teaser and knew she was driving me wild. Out of the blue she broke up with me , I was devastated and sick to my stomach. After a few weeks a good buddy of mine asked me if I would be mad if he asked her out and I told him to go ahead. I was having a hard time and would ride by her house almost every night when I got off work. One night his car was there and the light in the din was off. I was pissed and jealous at the same time because I knew he had his hands all over her ,it was a mix of emotions but after few seconds I felt my cock growing , the turn on had overcome my jealousy and it was an adrenaline rush I had never experience.

Later that night I saw him at the local hang out and I asked him about their date. He said it was their second date and was surprised how quickly she let him get inside her panties and finger her. He told me on their first date she pulled her bra over tits for him for him to feel and suck. I got hard as hell again and went inside the hangout and jerked off into the urinal.

This is just the beginning of my living my adult life as a cuckold.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu