Been a cuckold

Woreout

Dec 27, 2018
Very soon after my wife Andrea and I got married I began to hint around that I wanted her to fuck one of my friends.
At that time I had never heard of cuckolding but the thought of her getting her pussy stretched by a larger cock than my little penis was so exciting to me.

I started out joking by asking her if her lover had just left when I got home from work. It took a while but she started joking back by saying yes he just left. Then one night when we started having sex her vagina felt extra wet and relaxed so I told her I really wanted her to fuck Keith. She said no I'm married. I begged her to please let him fuck you. She asked why do you want me to fuck Keith ? I told her I had accidentally seen his cock once while he was pissing.
She asked if was big . I said easily twice the size of mine. She giggled and said no.

Then driving home from a weekend in the mountains I brought it up again. I literally begged her and swore I wouldn't be mad. After over an hour of swearing and begging she said I already have fucked him. I didn't believe her and told her to tell me when and how.

She said Keith had come by the house to see you one night and you were at Busters working on his truck. She said I had walked out on the front porch to tell him you wasn't there and I was wearing only a pair of gym shorts and a t shirt. He asked me if I was cold. I said why. He pointed at my hard nipples . She said I told him just a little so I invited him into the house.

Once in the house he hugged me and said I'll warm you up. She said I grabbed his cock through his pants and told him was was already warm, Then I took off my shirt and pulled off my shorts. All I had on was a pair of bikini panties she said. He pulled his pants and underwear down in one motion Andrea said. His cock was only semi erect but it was well over twice the size of yours and a lot thicker. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did you suck it I asked. She said of course. How big did it get I quickly asked. She said my finger tips didn't touch when I held it.

Were did you fuck was my next question. She said right there in the den, I leaned over the back of your chair and he fucked me from behind. Wow I said slowly, how did it feel ? She said I had my first orgasm as soon as he started pushing it in. Then she said once he had finally got all the way in he held my hips and stared fucking me hard and fast. She said I had orgasm after orgasm and thought I was going to pass out. How long did he fuck you I asked. She said the first time only about four minutes but I sucked his cock after he had cum and got him hard again the second time he fucked me non stop for nearly ten minutes. Did he cum in you I asked. She said yes.

I told her I wanted to watch. She said absolutely no. I said please. She said no and if you keep asking I won't tell you when he fucks me again. How many times have you two done it I asked. She said five. When are you going to do it again I asked. She said he's coming over tomorrow morning while you are at work. I said would you please not clean up afterwards so I can eat his cum from you when I get home. She said I'll see.

Well the next day seemed to last forever and I drove fast to get home. When I came in the house Andrea was in the kitchen cooking dinner. She was wearing a tight pair of very short cut off jean shorts and a tank top. I kissed her on the neck from behind and asked if she had something for me. She bumped her butt back at me and said maybe. I said please tell me your pussy has Keith's cum in it. She said OK my pussy has two loads of Keith's cum in it. I grabbed her and tried to undo the button on her pants but she said after dinner.

As soon as we had finished eating and cleared the table I picked her up and carried her to our room. I tossed her on the bed and started unfastening her pants. She had to help me pull them off then she spread her legs wide open and said eat up. I looked at her shaved vagina , I could not tell she had recently been fucked just by looking so I leaned down and put my tongue on her clit. As soon as I touched it she grabbed two hands full of my hair and pulled my mouth tightly into her . I smeared my face in a mixture of her and Keith's juices.

I raised up to kiss her and when I did she told me to fuck her. I took my pants off and easily slid my hard penis in her all the way to my balls in a single stroke. I laid still letting my dick soak in her extremely loose pussy. She bucked her hips and said fuck me. I started fucking her as hard as I could. I couldn't feel anything and after a couple of strokes she said your little ******** ******** isn't getting the job done.i said baby your pussy is loose. She said Keith told me today that I had a tight pussy for a married woman. Then she said I told him it's because your penis is so small.

She carried on with him for a couple of years and she started fucking Eric, Tim, Mike, and John all at the same time.not all the same day but she had her a stable of hard cocks to choose from. At my birthday party one year she fucked Eric, Mike and me all the same night. She dresses sexier and has a great deal more passion now that she has lovers.

Very soon after my wife Andrea and I got married I began to hint around that I wanted her to fuck one of my friends.
At that time I had never heard of cuckolding but the thought of her getting her pussy stretched by a larger cock than my little penis was so exciting to me.

I started out joking by asking her if her lover had just left when I got home from work. It took a while but she started joking back by saying yes he just left. Then one night when we started having sex her vagina felt extra wet and relaxed so I told her I really wanted her to fuck Keith. She said no I'm married. I begged her to please let him fuck you. She asked why do you want me to fuck Keith ? I told her I had accidentally seen his cock once while he was pissing.
She asked if was big . I said easily twice the size of mine. She giggled and said no.

Then driving home from a weekend in the mountains I brought it up again. I literally begged her and swore I wouldn't be mad. After over an hour of swearing and begging she said I already have fucked him. I didn't believe her and told her to tell me when and how.

She said Keith had come by the house to see you one night and you were at Busters working on his truck. She said I had walked out on the front porch to tell him you wasn't there and I was wearing only a pair of gym shorts and a t shirt. He asked me if I was cold. I said why. He pointed at my hard nipples . She said I told him just a little so I invited him into the house.

Once in the house he hugged me and said I'll warm you up. She said I grabbed his cock through his pants and told him was was already warm, Then I took off my shirt and pulled off my shorts. All I had on was a pair of bikini panties she said. He pulled his pants and underwear down in one motion Andrea said. His cock was only semi erect but it was well over twice the size of yours and a lot thicker. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did you suck it I asked. She said of course. How big did it get I quickly asked. She said my finger tips didn't touch when I held it.

Were did you fuck was my next question. She said right there in the den, I leaned over the back of your chair and he fucked me from behind. Wow I said slowly, how did it feel ? She said I had my first orgasm as soon as he started pushing it in. Then she said once he had finally got all the way in he held my hips and stared fucking me hard and fast. She said I had orgasm after orgasm and thought I was going to pass out. How long did he fuck you I asked. She said the first time only about four minutes but I sucked his cock after he had cum and got him hard again the second time he fucked me non stop for nearly ten minutes. Did he cum in you I asked. She said yes.

I told her I wanted to watch. She said absolutely no. I said please. She said no and if you keep asking I won't tell you when he fucks me again. How many times have you two done it I asked. She said five. When are you going to do it again I asked. She said he's coming over tomorrow morning while you are at work. I said would you please not clean up afterwards so I can eat his cum from you when I get home. She said I'll see.

Well the next day seemed to last forever and I drove fast to get home. When I came in the house Andrea was in the kitchen cooking dinner. She was wearing a tight pair of very short cut off jean shorts and a tank top. I kissed her on the neck from behind and asked if she had something for me. She bumped her butt back at me and said maybe. I said please tell me your pussy has Keith's cum in it. She said OK my pussy has two loads of Keith's cum in it. I grabbed her and tried to undo the button on her pants but she said after dinner.

As soon as we had finished eating and cleared the table I picked her up and carried her to our room. I tossed her on the bed and started unfastening her pants. She had to help me pull them off then she spread her legs wide open and said eat up. I looked at her shaved vagina , I could not tell she had recently been fucked just by looking so I leaned down and put my tongue on her clit. As soon as I touched it she grabbed two hands full of my hair and pulled my mouth tightly into her . I smeared my face in a mixture of her and Keith's juices.

I raised up to kiss her and when I did she told me to fuck her. I took my pants off and easily slid my hard penis in her all the way to my balls in a single stroke. I laid still letting my dick soak in her extremely loose pussy. She bucked her hips and said fuck me. I started fucking her as hard as I could. I couldn't feel anything and after a couple of strokes she said your little ******** ******** isn't getting the job done.i said baby your pussy is loose. She said Keith told me today that I had a tight pussy for a married woman. Then she said I told him it's because your penis is so small.

She carried on with him for a couple of years and she started fucking Eric, Tim, Mike, and John all at the same time.not all the same day but she had her a stable of hard cocks to choose from. At my birthday party one year she fucked Eric, Mike and me all the same night. She dresses sexier and has a great deal more passion now that she has lovers.
Great story. Thanks for sharing

Loved the story. It's sounds like once you'd told her Keith had a big cock, she couldn't wait to get it in her. I bet you were so hard, weren't you, the first time you went down on her cum filled pussy xx